Chapter 25

||Adriana's POV||

Today at work was unusual. My mind couldn't get off me and Gabriel's fight, to my dream, then to him telling me he loved me.

I'm pretty sure I'll have a headache by the end of tonight from all this thinking.

"Coffee?" Gabriel's voice snaps me out of my train of thoughts.

"Huh?" I question not sure on what he's talking about.

"I brought you up a coffee, you look exhausted." He lazily smiles.

"Thanks for the coffee and I could say the same for you." I stick my tongue out like the child.

He smiles before he continues talking. "Yeah thanks," he laughs. "I'll be back before we close to drop you off home, alright?" He stands at the doorway waiting for me to respond.

"Alright see you then." I turn back into my desk and begin adding products to the website that was now almost fully completed.

——————————————
"You ready?" Gabriel says, wrapping his arms around my upper body and placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"On second." I wine, playfully trying to squirm away from him  as I send my last email for the day.

"Ready!" I smile kiss his cheek before standing.

"You wanna grab some McDonald's on our way back? Im starving." He wraps his arms over his stomach dramatically.

I laugh before answering him. "Sure, lets go."

——————————————

"Ugh look at this long line of cars! Does everyone go to McDonald's around this time?" I roll my eyes and pout.

"Chill out babygirl, our turn will come." He places his hand on my knee and drive up a little.

I love how everyday I get more and more comfortable with him. Our car rides felt felt much more tight. Like the air in the car was thick, but now I'm becoming at ease and I love it.

I don't know what it is now thats making me feel this way. Maybe because our first fight? Or maybe because she told me he loved me. I honestly don't know.

"Hello, welcome to McDonald's how may I help you?" I hear the robotic human voice speak.

"Yes, can I have two double cheeseburgers, a small fry, and a large sprite with no ice." Gabriel responds to the speaker.

"Okay, anything else?" The person asks.

"Yes, on second please." Gabriel pauses.

"What do you want babe?" He asks.

"Let me get a big mac, large fry, two apple pies, oh and something for Joaquín, a 10 piece nugget and two medium pepsis." I finish and laugh at Gabes dropped jaw.

After he repeats the order into the speaker, we drive up to pay the women.

"$16.37" the lady hands out her hand.

I reach into my pocket to pay but Gabriel grabs my wrist to stop me.

"Now you know I'm paying." He chuckles and passes the lady his card.

"Welp, thats cool with me." What was meant to be a inner thought comes out my mouth. He doesn't say anything so I assume he didn't hear me.

"Here you go." The lady hands him his card and both the bags of food.

As he drives me home I continuously eat my fries because everyone knows, once McDonald's fries gets cold, its nasty.

Gabriel doesn't park his car, he simply stops in the middle of the street.

"I love you." He says and I quickly hug him and step out the car.

He waits for me to get into the house, ignoring the impatient honking cars behind him before pulling off.

"I smell food!" Joaquín head dips from out the room.

"I brought back some McDonald's because I knew you would still be woke." I take everything out and place it on the table.

"Im so glad I stayed up! And you got me Nuggets!? Yay!. You didn't forget the sweet & sour sauce did you?" Joaquín shakes the already empty bag up and down waiting for the sauce to drop out.

"Aw man, I did." I half smile.

"Its okay." He says, finishing off his first nugget. "Maybe I should stay up late all the time so you can always bring me food back." He sips his bev and goes for a fry.

"Why you acting like you starving? Didn't you eat pizza rolls?" I question.

"To be honest, I'm just greedy." He shrugs and stuffs his mouth with more nuggets.

"Now I can deadass agree with you on that." We both laugh and I take my first bite of my Big mac.

——————————————
Nothing really happened in this chapter but I wanted to update so yeah I had to publish something right? Lol. Plus this chapter is kinda short ugh its okay tho ill, try to make the next one longer hopefully. DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!
** Excuse and spelling errors **
Word Count: 803
-Ro❤️