Yandere Abusive Mother X Runaway Male Reader

Requested by billieboi321

P.S. Named the mom Amanda, sorry if your mom's name is Amanda

Y/N: Please, don't!

It didn't matter, your mom just punched you in the gut, winding you and sending you to your knees. Why? Because you accidentally cut your hand, and she was "punishing" you for your clumsiness. And you couldn't do anything to stop her.

Amanda: Aw, that's cute. But did you just try to tell me what to do? You know what that means.

Your eyes welled with tears as she hit you across the face, sending you onto your back and adding to the bruises you've gotten. She seemed to hate you, and you had no idea why. But it was going to end tonight. You had a plan to leave for good.

And luckily, it was time for both of you to go to sleep, and you both went to your rooms. You stayed awake, staring at the ceiling until you heard soft snoring coming from the next room over. With a faint smile, you drag out a duffel back you'd packed ahead of time, which was full of clothes, money, and some basic necessities. You sling it quietly over your shoulder and sneak out, closing your door behind you. You slide down the stair railing to avoid the creaky stairs themselves and land silently, unlatching the door and leaving the house behind, closing it behind you as well.

You immediately break into a sprint, your main goal to escape the immediate area around your mother's house. You didn't have many friends to run to, because they'd mysteriously started disappearing, but you had a suspicion your mother was behind that as well. Luckily, you had one that she didn't know about, Lucy, and she lived a good ways away. After you'd run about ten minutes, you notice headlights coming from behind you and you duck into an alley, watching as your mom's car passed.

Y/N: Thought I had more time than that. But I'll take what I can get...

You took off down the alley, taking the long way now that your mom was out patrolling for you. A few knocked over bins, boxes, and one knocked out person later, you were on the other side of the alley and at your friend's house, smiling at your soon to be freedom. You ran forward and grabbed the doorknob, turning it and entering. You two had planned tonight together, and you planned to confess that you had liked her since you'd met a year earlier.

 But the smell of iron startled you and you creeped in, looking around until you heard a voice and walked towards it. You peaked around a corner and saw Lucy, her throat cut and her stomach ripped open.

Y/N: What...happened? We were supposed to live together...not me bury you....

You started crying as a pair of arms wrapped around you from behind, one attached to the hand that held a still bloody knife.

Amanda: I thought you were gonna leave me forever Y/N, I was so scared! I promise I'll be nicer, just don't do that again! And I don't care if what I'm about to do is taboo, I want this now!

She turned you around and kissed you happily, while you didn't. In fact, your eyes dulled and you went limp. You'd given up. Your only hope of escape had been murdered. There was nothing left.

Amanda: So...do you love me, Y/N?

You looked at her and gave a faint dishonest smile.

Y/N: Of course I love you mom.