THREE

"will!" Y/n yelled as the boy turned around and paused waiting for her to catch up with him. "Hey, is it alright if I walk you home?" She and Will nodded awkwardly, she chewed at her bottom lip with a smile too, she turned around and gave Dustin a thumbs up, who returned it back and she continued I walk down the hill with Will.

"Did he tell you to talk to me?" He asked and she nodded.

"Not just him, pretty much the whole party, even el," she chuckled and will laughed along with her.

"Sorry," he said and she knitted her brows.

"Dont they tell you?" She asked with a shocked expression, he raised his eyebrows and looked to her, nodding his head vigorously.

"Don't get me started on the amount of times mike basically shoves me just to talk to you," he said and y/n gasped.

"That's why you fell into me at the arcade!" She announced as he nodded, they laughed until it stopped, falling into awkward silence.

"Will?" Y/n spoke up as soon as they got to the trees.

"Yeah?" He replied as they continued to walk.

"Why did you break up with me?" She asked, there was the icebreaker and there was the irritated question will didn't want to hear. "It's just, you never told me and up at the hill you called mike and else relationship gross and I was wondering if you thought that about our relationship," she rambled and looked to him as he continued to stare at the ground. "It's okay if you thought that I was just, uh...curious," she said and let out a small breath out her nose.

"It's cause I wanted some part of my childhood back," he replied and y/n looked at him, he didn't look at her but could feel her eyes against his skin.

"Oh will you shouldve told me," she said as they continued walking. "Without being your girlfriend of course, I could've played but board games, oh! I could've learned to play dungeons and dragons so that we could play together," she told him as he scratched up his awkwardly.

"D&d required more than two players," he told her as she scrunched her face.

"Well have you tried playing with the boys?" She asked and he shook his head. "Well I'm sure they'd love to play it again, why don't you go to Mikes and take it with you, I'm going to be practising my skateboard skills with max tomorrow," she told him and he smiled at her.

"Yeah, I guess I could, did you buy a new board yet?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yes, its plain but I'm gonna add x-men stickers on the back of the board," she told him watching him nod.

"Oh cool," he responded as y/n grinned to herself and looked to her feet as they continued to walk. They didn't chat much after that, until y/n offered her Walkman to him just to find out he'd used the battery up at the hill.

It wasnt too long until they reached wills house. He headed up the steps first as she walked behind him, he allowed himself inside seeing Joyce eating dinner in the living room alone, her face brightened seeing the two next to each other.

"Your back early," she said and turned to y/n. "Sweetheart how are you? How's your parents?" She asked as y/n smiled to Joyce, holding the fork between her slim fingers.

"They're doing fine, hey, Sammies crawling now!" She said, referring to her younger sibling, her mother was well at hiding her pregnancy to her teenage daughter, after the whole situation last year she had announced to her daughter she was pregnant with another girl, and once she found out she instantly told max soon In late January, she gave birth to Sammie l/n, she now was 6 months old and had tiny h/c hair sprouting from her head, she looked almost identical to y/n, and you could tell they were siblings.

"Oh that's great, six months now isn't she?" Joyce asked and y/n nodded. "I'll give your mom a visit soon, it was nice seeing you," Joyce said and took a scoop of her peas, y/n wiggles her fingers towards the mother and son.

"See ya,"

-

It didn't take y/n too long to get home, she unlocked the door with her keys and allowed herself indoors, she noticed the TV light was on and the sound of snoring from the living room, sliding off her shoes and looked to the room seeing both of her parents asleep and Sammie smacking plastic blocks against each other, the child looked over her shoulder and reached her arms out to her sister.

Y/n crouched down and picked her up by the armpits, bouncing her on her hip as she watching her sister giggle, she swayed her towards the kitchen, searching for any food only to grab a sausage roll and split some of it with Sammie.

Y/n watched the programme continue as for her exhausted parents sleep more she picked up Sammie and took her upstairs towards her parents bedroom and to her crib, noticing it was 9 in the evening.

"Come on Sammie, don't cry, bed time for you missy," she told her sister, leaning over her crib, she held a bottle of milk and passed it towards her, she held it inside of her small hands, slurping onto the liquid, y/n smiled down to her sister and lifted up her quilt, leaving the room and went towards her own room.

The first thing she noticed was how much of a tip it was. She looked at all the clothes and rubbish scattered across the floor and her vanity was scattered with coke cans and unused sanitary towels.

Y/n rolled her eyes and grabbed some clothes shoving them into a pile at the corner of her room, throwing a couple bits of rubbish in the bin and then eventually changed into her pyjamas and finally slept.

helloooo readers.
so I wrote this chapter on July 9th 2019 an what day is it that I publish it? 27 of September 2019 and well before September 1st 2019 I was single pringle but at this currently time I'm writing this my boyfriend broke up with me yesterday, and before y'all call him out we had a nice clean discussion before cutting our ties and remaining as friends although I awfully miss him.

beside that, you've all found out that y/n has a sister and suddenly separate with will, and would you believe it I lit rally foreshadowed my own life.