40

"Don't be nervous when you walk into the church. Make sure to look up and straight at Eunwoo." said my father as he intertwined our arms together.
I clenched the bouquet of white roses with my free hand.
"Did you hear me?" he stared me with a serious face.
"I got it." I said as the doors opened.

I put on my brightest smile and we began walking straight at a slow pace with the music.
I stared at Eunwoo which had a bright smile that matched his white suit and his black hair perfectly slicked back.

My father patted my hand and gave it to Eunwoo as I stood facing him. I was being exchanged in front of my friends.

I glanced at the people seated in rows and found BTS in back at the corner, I smiled.
Eunwoo cleared his throat and I looked at him he raised an eyebrow as he stared into my eyes.

The ending of the priests speech was coming fast, I began fake coughing to slow it down.
"Are you okay honey?" whispered Eunwoo placing a hand on my shoulder.
I nodded but continued coughing.

A loud ruckus came from the main entrance causing everyone to look at the door.
I coughed one last time and looked up.

REPORTERS

There was a bunch of flashes and questions being yelled.
"Security!" yelled my father.
They were getting towards us fast.

Eunwoo grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a room behind the priest.
He closed the door and held me against a wall with his hands pressing my shoulders back, "Did you tell them our wedding was going to take place here?"
"No. You were the one to announce it out loud to random people." I said pushing him away.

He sat on a desk and crossed his arms, "We'll be married in a few minutes."
"I'm going to say no." I muttered.
Eunwoo stood up and pushed me against the wall again but his hands were wrapped around my neck.
"Stop." I tried to yell but it came out as a whisper.
"We're getting married unless you want your secret to come out." he said with a glare.

I tried pulling his hands away but he was really strong. The door opened and I felt someone pull him away before blacking out.
...
I woke up and saw Jin staring back at me.
"I'm checking your temperature." he said removing his hand from my forehead.
I sat up and glanced around, "Why am I at your place?"
"You fainted so the wedding couldn't continue." said Jungkook.

"What happened with Eunwoo?" I asked.
"Suga and Rm are taking care of him with the police." said Jhope handing me a glass of water.
"Does your neck hurt?" asked Taehyung touching his neck.
I placed a hand on it, "It feels a little uncomfortable but I'll live."
"He'll be behind bars once those two come back." said Jimin with a frown, "How dare he harm my girlfriend?"

I drank from the glass while they discussed among themselves.

The door opened and in walked Rm and Suga, "He's in jail." said Suga.
"He'll be there for a few years." said Rm taking off his shoes.
Suga sat on a chair and closed his eyes, "That guy is really annoying."
"And scary." I added.
"He won't harm you." said Taehyung assuringly as he held my hand.

"Scoot." said Suga standing beside Taehyung.
I looked at him confused but moved to a corner of the couch.
He sat beside me and slowly laid his head on my lap.
I widened my eyes and stared at his fluffy head, "What are you doing?"
"Sleep." he said grabbing my hand from Taehyung's and placing it on his hair.

"Suga go to your bed if you want to sleep." said Taehyung.
"I'm comfortable." he answered.
"Yes but she's uncomfortable." said Jimin.
Suga didn't answer and his head got heavier which meant he had fallen asleep.

"Does he sleep that fast?" I asked in a quiet tone.
"This guy is a rock when sleeping." said Rm.
"Make sure not to wake him up or he'll cuss you out for a week." said Jungkook with a smile.
"He wins this round." said Taehyung with a glare.

"We'll go to the store to get you some things." said Jin grabbing his keys.
"For what?" I asked.
"It's best if you stay here for a few days, at least while the reporters calm down." said Rm.

"Should I go with you?" I said about to stand up.
"No." said Jimin holding me down in the seat, "It's best if you don't wake this guy up."
I glanced at Suga which looked peaceful, "Is he that scary?"
They all nodded.

"Well goodbye." said Jin.
They all walked out of the house before I could say anything else.

"Is he that harmful?" I whispered staring at Suga.
He didn't respond so I closed my eyes.

I felt Suga shift after a few minutes of silence but I ignored it until I felt something on my neck...

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎