Chapter Nine: Improvements - Apology

Izz' POV

'So I just got off the phone with Clo.' I start telling Cat and Lil who just arrived here so we could go out like we set out to.

'How is she? I miss her!' Lil sighs.

'Yeah, when is she coming back? It's been a month already!'

'She didn't really say anything about that. She avoided the question. Talked about how she's catching up with an old best friend of hers. I'm really worried that she's ditching everything here and planning on staying there.'

'She wouldn't do that! She doesn't like it there! She belongs here! With us!' Lil complains.

'Call Niall.' Cat says bluntly.

'What?' Lil and I shout confused.

'I don't like this any more than you do, but he's the only one who's gonna be able to bring her back here. She's running away from him. That's not gonna solve anything! They need to have a confrontation. It's the only way to deal with this. So if she's not gonna come back here, then let him go to her. So call him'

'He has been checking in almost once every two or three days to see if she's back.' I notice.

'Are we really doing this?' Lil asks unsure.

I don't answer, instead, I pull my phone and call Niall.

'Is she back? Is she okay? What happened?' He immediately asks.

'We need you to go to Paris and bring her back?'

'Done! Wait who's we?'

'Me, Cat and Lily.'

'Oh, so she didn't ask for me...'

'No. She wouldn't. But we are.'

'Can I ask why? Two days ago you hated me.'

'I don't hate you! That's not possible. We're just mad at you for hurting our best friend. But make it up by bringing her back to us.'

'Why don't you go and bring her back? Don't get me wrong I'm so happy that you called me and I already bought the ticket while talking to you. But I'm just confused.'

'Well, we figured she's only there because she's avoiding you. So if you have a confrontation and deal with your things, she'll come back.'

'Are you sure? If it's not what she wants...'

'She doesn't know what she wants! She's just hiding away.'

'And you just decide that for her?'

'I know her better than you do!'

'I'm not saying that! I'm saying she knows herself better than anyone. And if she doesn't want to see me, maybe I shouldn't force her to.'

'Well, one way or another she has to come back to London. Doesn't she have a deadline in 2 weeks? You don't want her to ditch on that do you?'

'No...'

'Well then, what are you waiting for?'

'Plane leaves tomorrow morning.'

'Okay. I'll send you the address to her parents' house. She's all alone there.'

'Thank you for calling me and asking me to do this.'

'Yeah yeah. Just bring her home in one piece?'

'Of course.'

'Bye.'