13

"Hyun noona... wah..." Jungkook murmured, sipping his iced Americano with his wide eyes.

"What?" Hyun Ae said, turning around at the maknae with a towel in her arms, wiping the counter clean.

"I can't believe you caught the reporter," Jimin stated, taking another sip of his drink.

"It's not that hard. Run, and grabbed his hand. Done. Who told him to follow us around, even to Ilsan?"

"No, I mean... you spotted him easily. You really are Bangtan Noona."

"Well, how to say it... He was too obvious," she stated, shrugging her shoulders. "Hey, you guys have been here for quite a while. Don't you think you should go back to BigHit now?"

"Oh, you're right! Let's go!" Jimin said, immediately standing up and grabbing their drinks.

"Hey, take this!" Hyun Ae called out, rushing over to the food warmer at the end of the counter, and grabbed a bag of cookies. "Snacks."

"Thanks, noona!" Jungkook thanked her and happily hopped out of the café with the cookies in his hand, followed by Jimin who had their drinks.

Hyun Ae watched the boys leave the place, a smile forming on her face as the door closed behind them.

"Eonnie," suddenly she heard a soft whisper behind her.

"What?" she turned to the voice and sighed. "What, Yoon Hee ah?"

"Let me get straight to the point," Yoon Hee cleared her throat, then scooted herself closer to the café owner. "Don't you have any feelings for any of them-"

"How many times do you have to ask that?" Hyun Ae tilted her head, giving Yoon Hee a weird look.

"I know you have a crush on one of them-"

"Bias. Let me correct you on that. It's 'bias'," Hyun Ae explained, placing the towel in her hands into the small pail of water beside her below the counter.

"Still, isn't it the same as having a crush on them?"

"No."

"Denial."

"Stop it!" Hyun Ae whispered, trying to tone down as she playfully slapped Yoon Hee by her arm.

Suddenly the sound of the bell ringing echoed through the shop, followed by the clicks of the heels, slowly approaching Hyun Ae and Yoon Hee.

"Oh, hi. How can I help you?" Hyun Ae naturally greeted her as she faced a fine tall girl, with simple makeup on her face, looking stunning in her long beige coat and a pair of red heels.

"Bangtan Noona?" the girl called out in a very soft voice, with a small smile as she placed her hand down on top of the newly cleaned counter.

"That would be me. How can I help you?" Hyun Ae smiled back, nodding her head as she offered her help.

*

"Oh? Hello? Okay? Alright," Hyun Ae said into her phone, at the same time writing some notes down on her small notepad. "Oh right, they haven't got their drinks today. Maybe I should make it too? Okay, I'll be there in 45 minutes."

"You want me to help?" Yoon Hee volunteered as Hyun Ae ended the call with a BigHit staff.

"Um... I guess? Since the staff requested it."

"These are for the staff?"

"Yeah. They're shooting and they said they wanted some drinks. So they called me. At the same time, those boys haven't had their drinks today."