Chapter 5

Manik stormed inside Dhawan mansion and Cabir put his both hands up in a surrendering way, Manik Furrowed his brows asking what and Cabir shrugged dramatically...

Cabir - What, you just marched in like a income tax officer coming for raid, so I was just coming into the character...

if looks could kill, Cabir would be dead then and there but hopefully Navya came to his rescue, she rolled her eyes at her dramatic boy friend and look at Manik, concerned...

Navya - Manik all Okay?

Manik is like a elder brother to her and she hate to see him all worked up, Manik sighed and throw himself over the couch...

Manik - I said yes to Mom for my marriage...

"You what? " Navya and Cabir both exclaimed at same time with shocked faces actually extra shocked faces and Manik rolled his eyes on his overdramatic friends.

Manik - You heard me guyz

He stated in a bored tone, while Cavya took him into a bone crushing hug...

Navya - Oh my god Manik this is the awesome news that I have heard in long time, I am so happy for you...

Cabir - Yeah man I am so happy for you, you made a right decision...

Manik - No guyz this is not the right decision. I have just said yes because of Mom but that doesn't mean I am willingly ready to marry someone, I cannot let some other girl play with my trust and ruin my life...

Cavya look at him sympathetically, he was not ready to let go of the past, he was not ready to forget everything and move on...

Cabir put his hand on his shoulder and ask him to calm down. Manik closed his eyes, he was helpless...

Navya- Now what Manik?

Manik - I don't know Navya, that's why I came to you people so that you can give me some idea and help me out with my situation. 

All 3 of them were in deep thoughts when Navya's phone started ringing, she look at the caller ID and that shows unknown number, so she ignored it as Manik is more important right now...

It's been an hour since the train left Mangalore and she cant be any more happy, she is enjoying the scenery looking out of the window, it seems since ages she has look at the outside world, She has never travelled in a train that too in general class, but she is enjoying here, looking at the people around made her happy. There is one family sitting facing her, they were looking at her keenly, why will they not, a girl ready in a bridal attire alone in the train is not something they see everyday. Nandini was aware of their constant gaze and she shifted uncomfortably. The lady seems to be quite worried so she started the conversation...

Lady - Where are you going Dear?

Nandini -  Mumbai..

Lady - Oh is there any relative of you in Mumbai? 

That question brought tears in her eyes and she started crying real bad, the lady and the other people sitting there got worried. That lady immediately hugged her, consoled her and ask her to tell her everything and Nandini did. Till the time Nandini finished her story everyone sitting there were in tears...

Lady -You are so strong dear. After going through all those things in such a young age, you sure are a survivor and running away was a courageous step you took. I will pray to God, you find all the happiness in the world. Also did you called your friend and told her about your arrival?