BNHA Tweets: Fuck

(This is the start of a new AU for my BNHA Tweets AU! It's gonna be a roller coaster.)
(OKAY ITS HOURS AFTER I FINISHED THIS AND I FORGOT TO POST IT IM SO SORRY)

   "Slow down, Kaminari!" Jirou shouted as she popped her gum in her mouth, "we don't need to be in this much of a rush!" The purple haired girl and her best friend, Kaminari, were on their way to a store before it closed. The yellow haired male and his bunch of friends wanted candy and marshmallows for the bonfire they had told everyone about. Kaminari was told to wake everyone up once he got back with the stuff.
   "Slow down?!" Kaminari exclaimed, "the store closes in 15 minutes and we're 18 minutes away! We have to hurry! It's for the greater good!" Jirou rolled her eyes and sighed.
   "Did you and Sero really need this stuff this badly?" She asked.
   "Uh yeah! Duh!" He exclaimed, "Mina and Kirishima wanted them too! Everyone is going to thank us for getting this stuff!"
   "Suuuure," Jirou said sarcastically. They kept talking as they got closer until...
   "KAMINARI WATCH OUT FOR THE TRU-"

   A loud CRASH echoed through the dark along with screams.

   Kirishima scratched his head as morning came around and he woke up. He groaned and looked around.
   "Huh?" The red haired male said, "Kaminari said he'd wake us up when he got back!" Everyone woke up due to Kirishima's sudden talking.
   "Yeah," Sero said as he got out of his sleeping bag, "I wonder what happened."
   "I bet that dumbass got lost," Bakugou scoffed, "I'm gonna turn on the news and watch for the weather." Bakugou walked into the living room and turned the TV on. Yaomomo walked into the living room to watch the weather as well. Suddenly, news about a crash was on TV.
   "You guys mighg wanna watch this just in case if it's on your street and you can't get home," Yaomomo yelled to the others. The report came on and the reporter started talking.
   "There was a crash on ***** Street," the news reporter said on the news, "the police have closed the road as they clean it up. Only one person was dragged out of the accident and that male is identified as Denki Kaminari, a graduated UA student. He'll make a fine recovery but he keeps saying that someone else was with him. Supposedly it was a girl who also graduated from UA called Kyouka Jirou, but she has not been found. If you find her, please inform police." Yaomomo felt her heart drop and tears form in her eyes. This has to be a dream but it felt so real. It felt too real...and it was real. Yaomomo wasn't okay for months...hell, maybe even years. She grew distant from everyone until she started to accept that her crush was dead...

   Or was she?