26

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

no update till 100 actual comments ! yall can do it :)

Kiari walked evilly up the stairs to the top of the towering building as, Onika gave her assassin his money

Kiari walked evilly up the stairs to the top of the towering building as, Onika gave her assassin his money. He had a gun in his left hand, pushing the heavy door open, slowly, and quietly.

He stood watching her for a while, through the corner, before lifting his gun up. Kiari rolled his eyes, giving her a smile, before pulling the trigger to shoot her in the back of the head.

Once the bullet hit her, Kiari ran, back down the stairs, but accidentally ran in to the door, that he forgot to open, creating a large bang noise.

Onika's body guard ran in the direction of the noise, and turned the corner to the entrance to the building. The security guard grabbed Kiari, and held him by his collar, over the edge of the building.

Kiari had to think fast if he wanted to live. He picked up the gun that was already in his hands, and raised it to the guards face, quickly, pulling the trigger.

Unfortunately, for Kiari, the guard fell forwards after being shot in the face , letting the guard, and Kiari, himself, fall off the 35 story building.

I run to the area where Red claimed where he is. Jenna stood beside me, looking around, panicking.

"this probably wasn't a good idea, leaving the apartment" Jenna shivered.

"it probably wasn't... But he's family" I told her, and she nodded.

I began to text red that i was at the location he texted, and he seen it right away, replying with 'okay, im omw'

"wouldn't it be better if the guys were here ?" Jenna said with her phone in her hand.

"its ok Jenna, and they prolly doing something important anyways-" I was cut off by someone grabbing me from behind.

"hey lani, where's your brother ?" I heard Skelator's voice, from behind me.

Jenna was freaking out, as i felt a blade to my neck. Jenna pulled the gun out of her pocket, taking it off safety, and holding it to his face. She cried, as i whimpered due to Skelator, digging the blade deeper in my flesh.

[ anyways, Sonny shaved off his eyebrows, now he look like Whoopi Goldberg ]

"shoot me, everyone in yo family puss-" Jenna shot him in the face,

Red then grabbed us, as we began to run back to the apartment building.

I sat on the couch with the lights off, sitting beside Jada, as the TV was on, with the volume on low

I sat on the couch with the lights off, sitting beside Jada, as the TV was on, with the volume on low. My Yorkie puppy sat on my lap. Every door and window was locked, like Sonny had told me to do.

Me and Jada sat in silence, trying to remain silent for the entire night, until the purge was over.

All of a sudden, the door bursted open. My heart dropped to my stomach as i seen Kentrell come in to my living room, holding Sonny by his collar.

"Sonny! " I yelled his name, worriedly, and he was barely responsive, due to the glance he gave me, before dropping his head back down.

Jada got up scared, running to her bedroom, seeming as if she was going to get something.

It was only Kentrell who had walked in. I thought he would bring some friends .

Jada ran back in the living room holding a hand pistol that i didn't even know she had. She must've gotten it from Tjay.

As soon as Kentrell noticed the gun in Jada's hands, he grabbed it out of her hands, roughly, dropping Sonny on the ground, turning the gun around, and aiming it at me and Jada. I grabbed her, protecting her, as we covered ourselves, praying that he wouldn't shoot.

From the corner of my eye, i seen Sonny get up, and grab a frying pan off the stove, approaching Kentrell from the back, slowly.

He raised his arm, slamming the pan, to the top of Kentrell's head.

Sonny gave me a hug, and pulled me and Jada behind him.

He grabbed the hand pistol off the floor, aiming it to Kentrell's head and pulling the trigger, making Jada cover her ears, with fear.

We stood in the van for a while just driving around. Only because, its harder to catch a moving target than a stable one. Even if somebody do try us, we got weapons in the back.

My phone began to ring, and the caller id read "bass" I answered the phone call and put him on speaker.

"ayo, im at my grandma's elderly home, and they shootin' the place up" He spoke over the sound of many bullets i heard flying through windows, in the background.

"aight, send me the address"

to be continued...

____

jadaseclipse