Little Trouble Maker Pt. 3

"I hate you all."

It's the only thing Katsuki has said to his friends within the last hour and a half and he means it wholeheartedly. He would have been content with taking the afternoon to study in his dorm, but the insufferable bastards insisted on doing some last minute shopping---as a group, of course. And, again, of course they had every intention of goading the small blonde boy into coming along. He promptly followed Eijirou's invitation with a swift 'fuck off' that resulted in Denki trying to convince him as well. At this, he offers a 'fuck off, you fake ass Pikachu' that damages Kaminari's self-esteem a lot more than usual. He could deal with their harassment because he knew they'd eventually leave him alone.

But that damned Mina.

That clever bitch realized that Katsuki was powerless against them in his current state. She realized and she cued Hanta in and they fucking ambushed him to drag him to this...'family outing'...as she so put it. But that's not the worst part, oh no. The part that pissed him off the most?

Being dressed in stupid pink overalls and a damned leash around his wrist.

The pink overalls were Mina's idea. Apparently she and the girls had gone and bought fucking toddler clothes with the excuse that they weren't sure how long he'd be that way. She paired them with tiny Minnie Mouse sneakers and a white undershirt and all he could do to fight her off was make pathetic little firecracker noises and kick his tiny legs at her.

The leash was Denki's idea.

He had said that it was so that Katsuki wouldn't run off and get lost in the crowd or kidnapped again (a joke in poor taste that got him a stern talking to from Eijirou) but Katsuki knew it was payback for calling him a fake ass Pikachu.

So there he was, standing in public dressed like a baby while he was practically handcuffed to Eijirou's side. He was so livid he could literally blow the roof off.

Or at least, the other version of him could.

But above all else, he was fucking embarrassed. And Shouto definitely wasn't helping.

"Katsuki,what did daddy say about leaving his side in public?"

He quickly detaches the other end of the leash from Eijirou who is too caught up in his conversation with Sato to notice the little blonde wiggling his way out of his bonds and towards the crowded entrance of the shops. He scoops the boy into his arms and carries the pouty boy at his hip.

"This is such bullshit."

Shouto snorts in an attempt to hold in his laughter.

"Serves you right for being such a little trouble maker."

This sends Katsuki into a fit as his tiny fists tries to make contact with Shouto's face, a string of curses spilling from his lips as he threatens his lover's life for what has to be twenty-second time this evening. Shouto just leans in and kisses his forehead, mostly to muffle the laughter bubbling up in his chest. The look he gives Katsuki, so full of adoration, is enough to quell his fit.

"My beautiful Katsuki. What did I do to deserve you?"

Katsuki's face is beet red and, at a loss for words, he just buries his face into Shouto's neck and wraps his arms around him.

"Awe, so sweet! You're such a good dad." A random woman says to Shouto with a pat on the back. Katsuki quickly raises his head, hackles raised as the woman's hand continues to linger on Shouto's broad back. Shouto looks incredibly confused, but the looks he gives Katsuki before he smiles in the woman's direct let's Katsuki know that he's about be hella pissed by the end of this interaction.

"Thank you. He's really a hand full sometimes but I can't imagine my life without him."

The woman reaches out to pinch Katsuki's cheek and he growls at her, snapping at her hand hard enough that his teeth rattle. She startles back, nursing her hand even though he didn't actually bite her.

"Sorry, he gets nervous around strangers. He hasn't had a nap today, very cranky."

You absolute fucker!

"Poor thing! And you're so young, too. Is his mother around?"

The bastard has the absolute fucking gall to shake his head and look sad.

"She wasn't ready to be a mother. I couldn't just let her take my sweet Katsuki away from me."

Kaminari and Sero are having a field day nearby, hardly affected by the nasty glare Katsuki shoots their way. He can't wait until he's back to normal again so he can absolutely fucking annihilate them.

Finally, he's had enough.

"The second I'm back to normal I'm going to rip every single one of your spines out through your fucking nasal cavity, you ass-faced extras!"

It startles the woman, even as she watches him wrestle his way out of Shouto's grip. The older boys nearly doubles over in laughter as the woman stands there mortified. The boy turns on them with sun-like fury.

"And you! I'm especially gonna put my foot in yer ass, halfie!"

Her hand flies over her mouth as Shouto finally gives way to laughter. "My word! Young man, that is absolutely---"

"Eat a fat dick and fuck off, lady!"

"Katsuki! That's not nice, say you're sorry!" Eijirou butts in. The small boy pauses to give him an impassive stare right before he flips him of, quickly turning and bolting in the opposite direction.

Right into the crowd.

"Oh, jeez..." Izuku sighs. He knows this is going to be a special kind of pain in his ass now that Katsuki's in one of his moods. "I certainly hope your little comedy routine was worth giving up a relaxing evening because this is going to take some time and you know he's going to very well make this difficult."

Shouto thinks it over.

"Definitely worth it."

Izuku almost wants to smack him.

"I have half the nerve to make you find him on your own." He crosses his arms over his chest. Shouto sighs.

"I'm sorry, Izuku. Will you please help me find Katsuki?" He says in a dead, monotonous tone. He never thought that he'd be the one wanting telling people to just lighten the fuck up a little but with each passing day, Izuku serves to prove him wrong.

"Yes, obviously. I'm responsible for him, too. So let's split into teams to cover more ground. Todoroki, Kirishima and I together. Kaminari, Mina and Sero can check the food court. Sato, Iida, and Koda, you're a team as well."

Izuku dishes out orders and after coming up with a game plan, they all split up.

"You know, the baby only gets lost when he's with you. I don't have these problems, Todoroki."

The half-and-half boy sighs.

"Eijirou?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."