3. Negotiations

|| It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped||

🔹🔹🔹

Please vote and comment ❤️

Murthy Industries

"Manik Malhotra", Aryaman finally dropped the bomb. He was ready to face the brunt because he thought his words will meet the fire of Nandini. She will scream and shout and refuse to go but he had all the tricks up his sleeves to make her ready to meet him.

His eyes widened as a saucer when he heard her say, "Okay sign him in then". Did he actually hear correct? Is she really ready to meet him? Her ice cool attitude almost made him rethink if she has actually forgotten about all that happened last night. He looked up and found her busy in the files. Shunning away the clouds of doubt, he thought of taking a chance. What can go worse? He has nothing to loose.

"Nandini I talked to his manager and he said for such sudden contracts you have to directly contact him", he now waited to judge her reactions. "Okay. You go and have a talk with him", she still hadn't looked up from the file. Her ultra cool attitude miffed Aryaman. "Nandini I am required for two three model fittings. Please can you go on my behalf?", Aryaman was trying his best to not get caught, for Nandini knew him really well.

Finally looking up, Nandini scanned his face. The toothy smile that he gave, forced her to say yes to him. "Fine! I will go", she rolled her eyes and got back to what she was doing. Aryaman mentally fist bumped himself and left happily to look after other arrangements. He just wished he has played the moves for the right person.

He had seen the effect he had and honestly, it was his only hope.

~•~

"Maddy why did you say yes?", an annoyed Manik asked the man in question. He was irritated, annoyed and what not at him because he had signed him in for some fashion show on the only day off that he got in some time. He was planning to spend that day being all 'Mumma's boy', but it seems destiny had other plans.

"Sir, I have not confirmed. The owner will come to meet you. Then you yourself decide", Maddy informed calming him down a bit. Manik, in his mind, was now thinking about all the ways in which he can politely decline the offer. He knew that whoever was coming to meet will try offering him double or tripple amount of the initial offer but there was no way he is agreeing to that. He was more than that.

"You are thinking of all the ways in which you can say no, right?", came a female voice from the entry door. The two people turned to find Nyonika standing, smiling as she knew very well how her son's thought process is.

A lady of immense grace and poise, Nyonika Malhotra was the queen of Malhotra household. An active social worker and a housewife, she dotted on her family. She was, in true sense, the lifelines of the house. Being surrounded by workaholics, she was that much needed breath of fresh air for them. At one time you can find her being an absolute child even after having two, and at the other side you can see her being the most mature woman you have ever come across. Manik was an exact copy of her.

"Nooo maa", Manik replied fearing that his next step is already revealed. "Yesss maa", Nyonika teased him, mimicking his style. "Come on maa", he whinnied as his mother sat beside him on the sofa. She casted a look at Maddy, who gladly backed away giving them mom - son time.

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें