22

''Who's yours, again?'' a infuriated deep voice cracks through the air, eyes burning in fury.

Taehyung is standing above you, hands gripping Kai's neck as he lifted him into the air. ''That's no way to treat your best friend..'' a low growl vibrates in his words, annoyance lacing his tone.

''Who told you to get involved?'' Kai chokes out.

Taehyung tilts his head towards you. ''Y/N, you called my name didn't you?''

''I dunno..'' you hold your head, trying to stand up on wobbly feet. You take a few breaths before you regain your posture and lean against the wall.

''See? No one asked for you. Get lost'' Kai remarks harshly, breaking free from Taehyung's grip and landing onto the floor. They exchange heated glares, fury and ferocity dancing along the silent air.

The tension in the air was thicker than Namjoon's thighs.

''She doesn't like you. Get that through that thick head of yours'' Taehyung mutters through gritted teeth, fists clenching in impotent rage.

''And who said she likes you?'' Kai retailates in response, staring back with just as much intensity.

''I don't know. Why don't we ask her?'' Taehyung smirks, running a hand through his hair before turning to you. ''Do you like me?''

''Of course I like you'' you smile lazily. Taehyung quickly looks away, hand covering his mouth as a blush spreads across his cheeks.

''Why the hell did you ask if it makes you blush this badly?'' Kai rolls his eyes as Taehyung grips his throat again.

''Who's blushing, huh?'' he mumbles under his breath, ears and neck a bright pink. He throws him onto the floor and ruffles his hair in annoyance. ''fuck you all''

You're silently smirking until the familiar flashing red light catches your eye. ''Taehyung, your ring..''

Taehyung's sharp eyes flicker towards the ring in an instant, shiny orbs reflecting the red hue exuding out of it. ''shit, I almost forgot what I was really here for...''

You drag your feet towards Kai, stopping until you're facing him directly. Showing no vestige of fear, you stare straight into his devil-like eyes.

''I know you're not Kai. Get out of his body'' you demand, the heat of his gaze resonating through your core.

He simply shrugs in response. ''I'm not Kai? Who am I then?''

''a perverted half squid with no life?''

His face remains blank and unamused.

''Okay, Satan. I know you're in there'' your balled fists smack his chest, as if doing so it would pop out of him. Kai tilts his head, malicious eyes dead set on you.

''You think Satan's possessed me?'' a dark chuckle escapes his lips, eyes widening. ''You're wrong...''

''...I have become Satan''

''lol what''

You slightly grimace watching the smile on Kai's face contort into a crazed grin, eyeballs rolling back and forth until his orbs completely disappear. The warmth which onced flashed in his ebony eyes were now replaced with an abyss of white.

''Y/N'' a deep voice mutters beside you. ''don't fear''

''I'm good'' you nonchalantly remark, positioning yourself into karate mode. You extend your arm, fingers beckoning him forward. ''come at me, bitch''