NINE : OLD FRIENDS

Armani checked her watch once more as she impatiently waited for K-Dot to pick her up

        Armani checked her watch once more as she impatiently waited for K-Dot to pick her up. It was going on five, and he should've been there by now or at least on his way. Not wanting to think too much on it, she began to help Luca sweep up shop.

The shop still didn't close for another few hours, however the drizzle outside was causing it to be slow and so far all of her stylists were finishing their clients hair efficiently.

"That boy still ain't get here?" Justin rubbed it in as Armani plopped into the receptionist chair after already being tired of sweeping.

"No, he's just running a little late that's all" Armani shook her head trying to be careless although inside she was screaming.

She hated being embarrassed, and the thought that she had got all dolled up for nothing began to aggravate her.

"Well, I'm out at 5:30 sis. So let me know if you need me to take you home" Justin assured her.

"Okay" Armani nodded.

She disappointingly looked down at her phone, and checked the time once more. As bad as she wanted to call him to see where he was, the idea of being sent to voicemail would only drive her more crazy so she decided against it. Instead she retreated to her office, and tried her best to get some last minute work done.

"Knock knock" Luca said before entering the office

Armani gestured him in, and he held the register drawer in his hand.

"You said I should random it three hours before closing right?" He asked raising his brow.

"Yeah, you can do it over there by the safe" Armani pointed towards the area she used to count the money.

Luca nodded, and immediately got to work. Armani continued to work at the computer in silence, however he could tell her energy was way off from earlier.

After her husband called she pretty much had a great day, but now that he seemed to be standing her up she was looking like a kid whose bike got stolen. He shook his head, because a woman like that deserved to be appreciated.