43.fight

Eli pov

I grabbed my books out my locker.

"You ready for the test next period?"asked Thai.

"Of course."i close my locker.

"I am terrible at math!let me cheat off your paper!"said Thai.we started walking to class.

"No!if we get caught my appa will have a fit."

"Oh please."he said.he rolled his eyes.

"You never get trouble.i doubt your dad is going to get angry."he said.

"My appa is scary when he is pissed."

"You just a scary cat.you barely like when teachers scold the class."he said.i shrug.

"I don't like being scolded."we entered the class.we took our seats

"But I know what you do like."he said.he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Shut it!"

"Why you won't admit you got a crush on her?"

"Cuz I don't."Yes I do!then Chen ran to my desk.she was breathing heavy.

"Eli,nia is about get jumped!"said Chen.i immediately stood up.

"Let's go!"we ran out the classroom.we ran across the school to the gym.nia in corner while a guy hit on her.

"Get away from her!"i pushed him out the way.chen helped nia up from the ground.

"You need to control her bitch then!"yelled the guy in my face.

"Don't call her that!"i yelled back.

"Make me!"he shoved me.i shove him back.he punched me.

"You a weak ass bitch!"he yelled.i started punching him like crazy.he fought back.he pulled my hair.i started punching his gut.he let go of my hair.He scratched my face.we continued fighting when two teachers pulled us apart.

"Both of you principal offfice!"yelled the teacher.we went to the principal office.

"You can sat outside the office until your parents show up.so we can talk."said principal hex.my eyes widened.oh fuck!

Suga pov

"We are all ddaeng
No matter who had influence
For me it's a ddaeng I don't care at all
Hunnit bae hunnit bae hunnit bae hunnit bae ddaeng
This music is shit bae-"then someone stop the beat.rm and jhope looked confused.then a staff member walked in the recording studio.i took off my headphones.

"Suga,Elijah school they requested to see you."said the staff member.i nodded.

"I will back guys."rn and jhope nodded.i left the studio and drove to the school.i walked in the front office.i saw eli sitting in the chair playing on his phone.i walked to him.he looked up.i noticed he had a bandage on his eyebrow.

"What hap-"then the principal called us to the office.we sat in the chairs in front of the table.

"Mr min,i called you here today because your student got in a fight today."said the principal.i looked at eli.eli didn't look up from floor.

"After talking with the students around the scene.elijah was helping a victim of bullying but we don't allow fighting in our school."said principal.

"And he also skipped the his class to help the student.i talked to the teacher.she wants a 5 page essay written in korean,Chinese,and Japanese."said principal.eli eyes widened.

"What?"he said.

"Elijah you are honor student.the school expect better from you."said principal.

"That's some bull-"

"I will make sure he does it."the principal nodded.

"Elijah will also get 3 days of detention for fighting in campus plus the fine of $100."said the principal.i nodded.

"That's all for day.thank you for coming."said principal.we left the school and went to the car.

"Why i am getting punishment for doing the right thing?!?"said Eli.

"Because people believe talking solve problems."

"Do you believe that?"he asked.

"Sometimes.put your seatbelt on."He fasten his seatbelt.

"I do really have that essay?"he asked.

"Sadly Yeah."eli pouted.

"You already know Chinese and Japanese."

"Okay.i don't want to write 5 page essay."He said.he folded his arms.i drove to the studio.

"Can we Just go home?"he asked.

"No i was in the recording a song when the school called.and besides you can get started on your essay."

"I hate that teacher."he mumbled.we hop off the car.we walked in the building.

"I will be in your studio."he said.i nodded.i went back to the recording studio.jhope and rm was looking at a video on rm phone.i walked to them.

"What you looking at?"rm quickly put away his phone.

"Nothing.lets finish recording."said rm.

"Hobi."

"We looking at elijah fight video."said jhope

"There's a video?let me see."Then rm show me the video.

"Where you found this?"

"It's trending number one on twitter."said rm.

"#elithefighter"said jhope.