eleven - missing

tyler pov

  i wake up and hear noises downstairs. i walk over to y/n's room and open the door. she's sleeping quietly, all snuggled up in her light pink sheets, and blue fluffy blanket she stole from delirious's room.

  i walk down the stairs and see delirious and david setting up decorations. craig is making chocolate chip pancakes and brian is making a cake. evan walks in the door with balloons in hand.

  "tyler! go get y/n's gifts from your room! be quiet though, we don't want to wake her!" david says, cheerfully and happy.

  i quickly go back to my room and grab all the gifts we got her. we got her tons of toys and clothes, hopefully that she will love. i hurry back down the stairs and set the gifts up in the living room. evan hands me a banner to put above the couch.

  happy 3rd birthday y/n! it reads, with a little pink heart. i get tape and tape it up above her gifts on the couch. there's a knock on the door, and delirious rushes over to open it.

  "uncle luke is here to see y/n!" he shouts, and delirious covers his mouth while everyone shushes him.

  luke and marcel step in the house with big gifts in their hands, and i take them and set them with the other gifts. we continue getting everything ready for y/n's birthday party.

delirious pov

  we finish up all the decorations, and food making, and i look at the clock. it reads, 10:28 am. y/n's alarm should go off in 2 minutes, waking her up. we all sit and act casual, waiting for the alarm to go off.

  there's a knock at the door and evan opens it. bryce and ohm walk in with gifts, and we
motion for them to hurry, put them down and then to take a seat. we all start talking.

beep

beep

beeeep

  y/n's alarm clock goes off, then shuts off suddenly. we hear her move upstairs, and she opens her door. she comes down the stairs wearing a red t-shirt she stole from uncle luke, that goes down to her knees, and white socks she took from nogla, that are too big for her, and they start to bunch up near her ankles. she rubs her eyes and yawns while walking down the stairs.

  "happy birthday y/n!" everyone yells.

  she gets a little scared, and looks up from rubbing her eyes. she smiles and claps her hands. luke walks over to her and she starts to laugh. she's so tiny luke looks like a giant above her.

  "uncle luke!" she says, and hold her arms out to be picked up.

  "yeah! how have you been y/n?"

  "happy!" she giggles and she laughs.

  luke turns around to show y/n everyone else. bryce and ryan say hi to her, and marcel does the handshake he taught her. everyone talks to her for a bit, then we all go around the table.

  craig passes out chocolate chip pancakes to everyone, and gives y/n a pile of whipped cream on top. after everyone gets their food, y/n picks a seat between to me and luke. i think we are her favorites. we all start eating our pancakes.

  "do you like them?" craig asks y/n.

  she nods and giggles as she looks up from her food. she has whipped cream on her nose. everyone laughs, and i wipe it off with a napkin.

  "i'm so glad." craig laughs.

  "ten ou-a  ten craig!" y/n giggles holding up ten fingers. craig gasps and runs over to hug her.

  "oh wow." luke says, impressed.

  "craig is a hard name to pronounce, smart kid." ryan says.

  "tank you un-le ryan." y/n giggles again.

  "damn." tyler says, and we all shoot him a look.

  "hurry up and finish guys, we need to open gifts!"