tired*(chapter 1)

The sound of the computer clicking was all I could hear as I sat behind my desk that was filled with a stack of paperwork. I could only sigh as I looked at the pile .

I could not even remember the last time I had a proper rest or food . Ever since I took over my father's company I've not had time to myself. It does not help that I'm being stalked by the media as apparently I'm the most handsome CEO they have ever encountered .

I mean what the hell. I seriously need rest I even think my health is declining little by little. Anyway enough with all that rambling , my name is Ajax Tailor, I'm 22years old, tall about 6,0, brown short hair , blue eyes and I'm super pale in a healthy way though.

Still in my office I worked for a couple of hours till I passed out. I woke up to the sound of a throat clearing. I came face to face with my father Alex Tailor.

The man had a stern glare plastered on his face. "Greetings father" I greeted formally .

I've never really been comfortable with my parents because they were strict parents who went by the book. Everything with them had to be perfect that is why I grew up to be pretty stiff . A dull person like a doll and does not know how to have fun.

I've never really had a friend or a steady relationship . People always say I'm trying too hard or I'm too stiff for their liking. I sighed as I thought of my slightly tragic life.

"Ajax stop lazing around go take a shower and get back to work your not going to ruin my hard earned reputation". I looked at my father without a word , I wanted to just speak my mind and get it over with but the thought of being alone if my parents disowned me tore me apart.

"Yes father "I said with a slight nod showing how timid I was . My father looked slightly angry at my response like always.

Nothing I ever did was good enough for my parents. I could see the rejection in their eyes everytime they looked at me. I knew they wished they had a better son than me . Not a timid weakling like me . I stepped out of my office after telling my father goodbye.

Later in the afternoon while back to working in the office my parents sent me a text that I should come to their house for dinner. I found it strange since they've never really invited me to dinner before, I knew something was amiss.

I went to their house in low spirits like always , in the car I sang softly to myself, since I was a child I've had a dream to become singer but my parents crushed that little dream before it can blossom into something beautiful. I sighed once again as I parked into their yard.

"Welcome young master", greeted, Patrick my parents' very old Buttler." Thank you Patrick" I said as I continued on into the mansion. I was greeted by a couple of maids as I made my way to the kitchen were I knew we were having dinner.

I entered the room full of laughter and suddenly it went quiet. "Greetings mother , father and young miss" . The woman with my parents I knew very well she was my so called girlfriend when I was in highschool. She cheated on me then dumped me but apparently she was back again.

" Don't call me so formally dear future husband". My eyes widened at that , "what?" I asked them skeptically." You and Jennifer are going to get married , it's time to give us an heir son". My father said, leaving no room for objections. I looked at my parents and I knew I needed a vication I would deal with this issue when I come back.
*************""""****************

Hey guys I'm back so this is my new book ..I hope you guys will like very much ..I'll keep on updating my story ...I dont have a schedule . Please guys support my book and THANKS!!😁😁🙏