Chapter 32

"Brother?" I breathed, looking over at my Sebastian, who was fuming.

His eyes were that raging ice blue, almost a very light silver colour and I swear to the Devil below I saw his deadly fangs, so sharp and long and so visible in his mouth. His fangs were bared at the so-called brother and his stance was one of murderous hate. He was more than ready and willing to shred his own brother apart.

"What the hell is going on?!" I yelled, no longer feeling shocked or worried. He has a brother— no, a twin from what I can see. He has a twin and he never so much as told me?

Jay's sigh was what brought my attention back, and I looked at him expectantly as Sophie shook her head slightly. No, someone will have to start answering my questions, otherwise I'll really blow up.

"Meet the Jacob-Slade twins. Sebastian Jacob-Slade and Sevastian Jacob-Slade."

"Jacob-Slade? What the hell is this?" I hissed, my eyes burning holes into Sebastian's head. He wasn't even looking at me, and the fact that everyone else— Pureblood and Slade— were looking at me with angered looks irritated me. Why is it that I always find out interesting facts about Sebastian from someone else? And his twin's name is Sevastian? Even their names are similar!

Their parents must have been out of names at that time.

"Slades are identified by their middle names. There are many Slades, but it's the middle name that tells you which family they belong to." Sophie clarified. Jay and Sophie let go of Sebastian and started removing the mass of crowd that had gathered. Sebastian, however, came over to me like a flash and gripped my arm tightly.

I looked at him with angered yet worried eyes. I was angry at him for not telling me such important information, but I was worried because I didn't want him to think that I wanted his brother's touch. I didn't even know it wasn't Sebastian! I mean, I had a feeling it was him but I thought I was just slightly drunk or something!

"Sebby, I di—"

"Sebby?" his brother cut in, walking over to us slowly, a smirk on his face and a mischievous spark in his eyes. Unintentionally, my jaw locked and my eyes hardened. He did not set a great start with me, and for some reason, his voice sounded rather condescending.

"I see you found a Vampire you decided to claim." his voice was condescending, and something about the way he looked at Sebastian was slowly ticking me off. If he doesn't watch his mouth, I won't be responsible for not holding back. Just because he looks exactly like Sebastian, just because I might secretly want to have him, doesn't mean I won't do anything and watch as he disrespects Sebastian.

"She must be worth something if you lin—"

"Watch your mouth, you Witch!" I hissed, feeling my vision become clearer and sharper as my eyes became a merciless silver colour. I felt my fangs elongate, yet my pupils did not shift to their killer slits. I was barely controlling myself for Sebastian's sake. I was breathing like a dragon, my fingers itching to claw his eyes out, but the fact that he was a Slade made me hesitate with my actions.