-160

Ariella's pov

I felt so uncomfortable.

I looked up at the ceiling of the restaurant. Hoping something would fall down and kill me. Like no jokes i hated the position i was put in.

It was towards the end of the dinner and i was ready to leave.

Thankfully Ray and his team were happy with the idea i had to improve the company.

Making another kind of Nos tank but bigger. Especially since Dom and I use loads of tanks. It would be better to make bigger tanks.

"Let me use the restroom real quick. Then we can go." I whispered to Oscar who hasn't spoken much.

I pee when I'm nervous.

Oscar's pov

I decided that while i wait i have a smoke break.

I made it outside in a people free area. I lit a cigarette and leaned against the wall.

I wasn't too happy with the fact that Ariella was going to be working with Dylan's crusty ass.

"Ray loves Ariella's idea. He said her plan is going to make us successful. Make her successful." I looked over at Derek who was taking out a cigarette as well.

I hope he got his own lighter. Cause i ain't letting him use mine.

He lit his cigarette and blew out smoke.

"Yeah. Ariella is a smart woman." I smiled.

"Yeah. She can go far in life. Its a shame that shes being pulled back." He shook his head and walked away.

Pulled back?

Now i was standing there alone again. But this time confused as fuck.

After my mom left the house it was just me, Ariella and the kids.

She was taking Malina a bath while i changed Aiden's diaper.

"What are you smiling at?" I looked at Aiden as he just smiled at me.

I lifted him up and gave him a kiss. "I love you little man." I grinned.

Then i made my way to the bedroom. I leaned against the door frame and just watched as Malina and Ariella were dancing as they got ready for bed.

Once Ariella noticed me she quickly insisted i joined.

"Bebe." I chuckled as she made me dance with her.

"I love you." I chuckled as she continued to dance like a weirdo.

"I love you more." She smiled bright as she watched me dance like a weirdo too.

Once we got Malina into bed we got comfy in ours.

Ariella and i faced each other and just looked at each other.

"Mamas." I question.

Maybe now is the right time.

"Yes my love?" She scooted closer to me.

"Sleep tight." Maybe its not.

—spookysblock

Lmaoo frrr.

Also i miss bad girls club😭