-161

Ariella's pov

"We are so behind." I groaned as i flipped through the list of appointments.

"Its my fault." Trey rolled out under the car with the creeper.

"Its not your fault." I shook my head. "I'm the one who runs this place.. and it feels like i just forgot about it. Ray has been keeping me real busy with Nos meetings." I shook my head.

"Look at you.. doing big things." He smiled at me as i handed him a towel to clean his hands.

"Well how many cars do we have to get done this week?" He looked over at me.

"Thirty."

"Well make it twenty nine." He let out a laugh before grabbing the keys to the car he just finished.

"Great." I checked it off.

"Sorry we're late." Hector and Vincent walked inside the shop. They look hungover.

"Mhm. Start working on the other cars." I point to the other cars in the shop.

"Hello?" I raised my brow and turned. I recognized that voice.

"Im here to pick up my car."

"Oh yeah. I got you man. Name?" Trey looked at the clipboard.

"Julian Lopez." I answered before he could.

"Ariella." He smiled as he pulled me in for a hug.

"You know him?" Trey questioned.

"Yeah he was my ex in high school." I laughed it off. Should i mention he cheated on the majority of the relationship. Nahhh.

"We keep running into each other." Julian smiled. It was awkward when we ran into each other at target.

"Mhm. Hows Mia?" I reached over to grab his car keys.

"Great. We're doing amazing." I walked over to the car lot where we stored all the cars that needed to be fixed or were waiting to be picked up.

"You look great." Julian smiled.

"Thanks."

"Sooo hows your husband?" He smiled at me.

"Oscar's good. He works next door."

"Yeah i saw him. He gave me a dirty look. He definitely wanted to put my head on the chopping board." He chuckled.

"Yeah probably." I chuckled.

"Look umm... Ariella..." he cleared his throat. "I just wanted to apologize for what happened when we were younger. Im just glad that you are thriving now." He smiled at me. "You have a family and a business."

"Thanks Julian. But dont apologize. We were young and stupid." I laughed it off.

Then he handed me the check for fixing the car.