-165

Oscar's pov

"I'm not tellin you shit." I hissed in pain as i got another punch in the stomach.

"Well you're going to have to do it sometime." Santiago smirked as he took a taser (angelica you best not say anything betch).

"Where is it?" He shouted in my face. I shook my head once again as i felt my arms get tired. These fuckers tied me up.

When i say these fuckers i mean Nicole's stupid ass sister Natalie and his crew. (Natalie's bitch ass interrupted Malina's birthday party)

"Im not saying." I shake my head as i shut my eyes knowing i would be tased.

I groaned in pain as he just laughed about it.

"What about you Toretto?" Santiago walked over to the other cell.

Yes. Santiago and his crew really got us locked up like we in jail.

"What about her?" Natalie pointed to Nova who was in the other cell.

She was crying hysterically. I truly felt sorry. I felt bad she was pulled into this mess. She had nothing to do with what Dom and i were hiding but she was taken anyways.

"So i hear that miss Nova has gotten herself in quite the pickle. Looks like secrets always come uncovered." Santí chuckled as his men pulled her out of her cell.

"Leave her alone she had nothing to do with this." Dom shouted.

Ariella's pov

Its been two days and i was starting to worry.

No word from Oscar, Nova or Dom.

I was so upset that i had to get Aiden and Malina out of here as well. I couldn't risk anything happening to them.

So i had Sylvia go to Brian and Mia's hide away with the kids. I needed them to be safe.

I knew that if Santí could he would have Sylvia's house get raided.

But now Brian was involved with this shit. And Brian never gets involved with shit. So thats how you know its serious.

We were in Tej's secret house up in Brentwood.

He had so much technology and shit and nobody would find us here.

"So what did you guys find?" Hobbs walked into the house.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Not nothing!" Tej shouted as he got out of his swivel chair.

Then he pulled up a bigger monitor.

"I was able to find some information on Santí."

"Okay?... so tell us." Letty was getting impatient.

"Damn not even a thank you Tej we know you're back and neck are probably soar from all this research."

"Get to the point Parker." Roman yelled as he ate his twinkie.

"I dont get paid enough for this shit." Tej muttered as he clicked on some files. Aww poor thing thinks he's getting paid.

"So i got more information on Santí's personal background. Maybe this can help us try and figure out what he is trying to get from Dom and Oscar."

"So what did you find out?" Hector barged in.

"Well for one.. he got some rich folks as parents in Brentwood. Santiago Adams." Tej squinted his eyes at the computer screen.

"Santiago Adams?" Roman repeated.

"If hes in Brentwood why would he want to be in Freeridge?" Letty questioned as she looked over Tej's shoulder to look at the screen.

"Click that file." She spoke up.

"Here's a list of a few properties under his name. I guess daddy is helping him invest in property all around California." Tej explained.

"He owns like 2 different properties. One in San Diego. One in Modesto."

"So you think wherever Santí has them that they would be in his property?" Brian questioned.

"Well that would make sense." Hobbs folded his arms.

"What if thats what Santí wants us to think?" I raise my brow.

"What do you mean?" Brian looked up at me.

"I mean come on. Does Santí look stupid enough to hold them hostage in his own property? He knows Hobbs or Tej can find out any information. He probably wants us to think thats where they are so we wouldn't fuck up his plan. He's gotta be hiding them somewhere else."

"You're onto something." Letty nodded her head.

"So if he isn't hiding them in Modesto or San Diego then where is he hiding them?" Roman questioned.

"I don't know." I mutter. "But we're about to find out."

—spookysblock

I stayed up til 3 to write out some catfish chapters:')

The sandlot is second for me....