-170

Warning: you will be very confused with this chapter. You will probably think "wow this dumb bitch has wrote 169 sucky chapters but damn this one wins as the worst. But i promise you... it will be explained later on..

Ariella's pov

We ended up at the location which was at the cemetery.

"Guys i dont know about this." I looked at Letty.

"Your safe Ari. I got a machine gun." Hobbs smiled.

"And i got two." Roman smirked as he held them up.

"You better put those shits down before you kill us before Santí can." Tej smacked Roman.

"You shut up and look for Santí's location."

"Its up the hill."

Brian started driving up the hill where we could no longer go anywhere because parked cars were in our way.

I let out a deep breath as i stepped out the armored vehicle.

"Ariella what are you doing?"

"What i need to do. Now get out and follow my lead." I whisper yelled as i walked more up the hill.

Thats when i noticed Santí and his small crew since we killed off a lot. Oopie daisy. (Is that even how its spelled?)

Maybe if we are quiet this will be easier.

"Hey fuckers!" Martín shouted as he cocked his gun.

Bitchhhhhh we dead.

They all turned and looked at us.

"Wait...." i walked closer to them.

"Ariella!" Brian shouted as i got closer to Santí.

"What are you doing?" I started to freak out.

Both my parents graves were dug up. What the fuck?! First he's gonna wreck my family now he's going to disturb the dead.

"What are you doing?" I cried.

"I just wanted to say hi to my mom and dad." Santí had an evil ass laugh.

"W-what?" I looked at Santí like a crackhead. This bitch must be confused.

"Surprise." He chuckled.

"No fucking way." Roman gasped in the back. "This is like straight out a movie." I heard a chewing noise. Bitch ass Roman was eating a granola bar.

"You guys married two dumbasses. They really hid my birth certificate in their graves." Santí chuckled as he showed me the paper.

Letty and I analyzed the paper as it said...

Santiago Ortiz

And our parents names on the paper.

I started to grow more and more confused.