Chapter 18

Taylor POV

Guess who's over their illness? This guy! It may have taken a week but I did it! I've finally made the triplets catch up on their sleep and we are all good!

I'm with Cassie right now because the triplets are in a meeting with another Alpha and they said that I shouldn't come to this one but they wouldn't mention why.

Cassie and I are now playing with the pups of the pack at the lake that's just a bit north of the field.

You may be wondering, why would people leave their children in the hands of a 14 year old and a 17 year old?

No clue.

Absolutely no clue.

We splashed around the shallow area of the lake and we made sure none of the kids strayed to far away. We came with 13 kids and we'll be leaving with all 13.... Hopefully.

All the kids are between the ages 5-10 so you can see the struggle there.

"Christian! Please stop pulling Lucy's hair! Be a gentleman and play with her!" Cassie yelled over all the screaming and yells of the children.

(A/N hahaha I make myself laugh sometimes. See what I did there? No? Ok.... read on.)

We splashed in the lake until it grew late into the afternoon and it was time to return all the children to their parents, Cassie to Erik and Fynn, and myself to the Chase, Chance, and Corey.

We all dried off with the towels we brought and we had the children walk in front of us back to the pack house.

A few grown ups were wondering around in the field, some of the young couples laying in the grass, or a few groups of people were just hanging out and talking to one another. A peaceful night in the pack.

We returned each kid to their parent(s) and finally Cassie and I made our way up to the Alpha floor. We parted ways into our own rooms and I was left on my own to entertain myself.

I took a long, warm shower and pulled on one of the triplets huge hoodies and a set of boxers. Ugh. Time to start my homework. I've missed so much school it's not even enjoyable anymore.

I've only gone to one day do school and I don't even know the whereabouts of my 'father' but the triplets reassured me that he was being delt with. I don't know what that means and I don't want to know. I just know he's not going to be bothering us anytime soon. Or ever.

The worst part, the triplets have decided that we are all returning to school at the beginning of the week. It's currently Thursday and I couldn't be dreading it more. They had Dominic and Rose bring back all the work we missed and the triplets finished it all in a couple of hours. I however, I am struggling terribly.

A thought pops into my head. Why don't I just use google? The triplets aren't here. They will never know. If they found out I'd be dead meat. If they know I was cheating on my assignments instead of attempting them, they'd give me even more work to complete.

I pulled out the new phone the triplets have gifted me with and start on the homework. I play soft music in the background and I start. Even though I used my phone, it took hours.