29

joohyun stood at the door,waiting for him to come back.she bit her nails,looking outside of the window.

she was worried,

"lee minho,please keep your promise to me."she mumbled,she felt tears started to flow through her cheeks.

she crouched down,at the front door.

waiting for him.

while minho was brought to their headquarter, they would like minho to get treated by doctors but that won't do if he'll end up in jail later.

chan placed minho on the couch,blood was coming out from his wounds and his head.

all the members looked for the equipments they need to do,they even pulled the bullet out from his wound themselves and wrapped bandage around his head.

the next morning,he woke up on his bed.
he felt empty as he stared at the ceiling.

he tried to get up but it hurts around his stomach.

"ah"he winced.and the door swung open revealing the other 8 boys.

"yah lee minho."changbin said as minho stared at him.his eyes were empty,it's like he's clueless.

"minho."jisung shook his arm but minho pulled his arms away.

"who the fuck are you guys?"he said and the 8 boys stare at him.
chan walked towards minho,

"lee minho,are you acting ?"

"how do you know my name ? where's yeonhee?"

"what do you mean... 'yeonhee' ..?"hyunjin said

"yeonhee's my girlfriend."

all the boys just stayed quiet,they hope this wasn't true,they hope he didn't forget them.

"it's me,jeongin.the youngest."jeongin frowned,walking to stand beside minho.

but minho just stared at him.
"i don't know who you guys are.this is my house right?get out."

"minho this is our headquarter ! ours !"

"then if it's ours,i'll leave.i have no idea who you guys are."he tried to stand up but his head hurts and chan pushed him back to his bed.

"just stay there until you are okay,we'll go out but ,please remember us minho."chan said.

the 8 boys hesitated to leave the room but chan told them to so they just followed him.

when all of them got out,they sat at the meeting room.none of them talked.they didn't even make eye contact with each other.

some of them was crying,they were speechless of what happened.they hope this wasn't trie and hoping minho was just joking.

felix suddenly sighed, " i hope this wasn't true but from what i remember yesterday,his head hit the ground quite..hard."

seungmin turned to look at chan "hyung,can we do anything to help him?"

"i don't know,seungmin.he's back to his old self.you know how his old self was."

"i think he'd ask where his house is,either today or tomorrow."

"he definitely would."

suddenly minho's room door swung open,revealing his expressionless face.

"take me back to my house.i don't wanna stay in this filthy place."when he said that hyunjin scoffed.

"what did you called this place ?"he stood up,pulling minho by his collar but minho just stared at him.

chan stood up and pulled hyunjin,stopping him from doing so.

"we'll send you home minho.but this filthy place you're talking about is our safe zone"

these things that happened,arguments with minho,made all of them forgot about one person they should've tell what happen,an important person to minho.

the love of his life,

jung joohyun.