found | robin

you unlocked the iron door with your mind and opened it with a flip of your wrist. there, was robin. the girl you've been visiting everyday at scoops ahoy just to get a smile out of her. the girl who—at first— seemed uninterested, but soon waited near the counter around the time you would arrive, ready with your order.

her smile grew once she saw you though she had a piece of tape covering her mouth. your smile was huge, but it faltered once you noticed the bruises on her face. the blood dripping from her nose. steve looked even worse than she did.

"who—" you started to question, but you heard shouting from behind you.

"come to save your little friends, huh?" someone taunted. you turned to face three men wearing the same green uniform. they all shared the same smug expression, definitely underestimating you.

"who did this?" you asked through gritted teeth.

the older one, the leader, laughed and turned to look at his russian buddies. the others look at him and laughed as well. "give up now, little—"

you threw your arm out and added slight pressure. he reached for his neck and dropped to his knees.

the other two looked at their leader, unsure of whether to move against your or not. they stood frozen.

"d-do some-thing!" their leader choked out. his face was becoming purple from the lack of oxygen.

the two other guards lifted their weapons. you twisted your head slightly to the left and their guns flew out of their hands into that direction. you released your force on their leader.

"i have no trouble killing you," you told them. you were angry. so angry that they would lay a hand on your friends, your robin. "i'm going to get them out of here, if you so much as move even an inch towards me, i will snap your necks."

they all looked fearful. the oldest one amongst them tried to look as if your words had no affect on him, but you could see him gulping, sweating.

"what are you?" he managed to breathe as you moved towards robin and steve.

you untied their wrists and legs. robin threw her arms around you the moment she was free from the ropes. you've never felt the warmth of her body until that moment and you welcomed it freely. it was great to finally be able to hold her.

she looked at you and grinned, "it took you long enough."

you only smiled back and held her tightly. "i love this whole little thing we've got going on, but our friends need our help. so, it must be cut short, unfortunately." you kissed her neck and let her go.

both steve and robin sent glares as they passed by the guards on their way out the door. steve was a long ways ahead, but he returned to punch one of them in the face. the guy cursed and held his nose. steve smirked and walked away again.

you shoved past the older guy. you finally turned around, "oh, and i'm someone you reallyyyy don't want to mess with."

it looked as if he was ready to respond, but the ropes wrapping around each guard, including himself, caught him off guard. whether he was still going to say something or not, you didn't know because you made sure a piece of tape covered their mouths as you turned away from them. you shoved them into the room without even looking back and slammed the door shut.