kat

You know what you are? You're that ever majestic but at the same time ever destructive rain. Not just a weak ass drizzle but an all out rainstorm. You're not warm and hopeful like the sun. You're harsh, mighty, natural, and devastatingly beautiful as hell. You pay no interest in sugarcoating your damn self because that's who you are, clear as crystal. You come and it's either you nurture and let things grow or drown them and wreak havoc. Maybe you're just what I needed right in this fucking moment. Maybe you're just that being that I'll finally let myself enjoy without having. I'm just going to sit here, sip a cup of tea, and watch you unleash all of your beauty, power, and rage. I can also totally dance in the rain and bask in the coldness of your touch. Laugh at myself with my eyes closed for ever thinking that I, a pure mess, can make all of this—all of you, my possession. You're clearly the type of person that's not supposed to be bottled. You're the epitome of freedom and I must let you stay that way. Because man, you never stay. You're always fleeing away from me, conquering everything that you come across. So I'm just going to be here remembering that exact moment that I laid my eyes on you. I swear I knew that you're going to have an effect on me, only I didn't know that it will be this tremendously and remarkably heartbreaking.