comet

What if we're really meant to be together? What if the universe has been trying to make the two of us realize that we are destined? What if we're just too afraid, too stupid, or too cautious to take a risk? What if us falling out of love with our "supposed to be" special someone is the universe screaming for us to stop and notice how the stars are realigning for us to find one another?

What if we already saw each other but turned right away? What if we both just laughed and shrugged the attraction off? What if we're both afraid of rejection that we just chose to reject what we felt for each other?

What if we fell in love? What if we looked into each other's eyes and saw what a great future lies ahead? What if every time we see each other's smiles we get this sudden feeling of penetrating our ribcages and hold our hearts, pat it, squeeze it, caress it, or just anything to keep it calm. What if we spent time together and threw away our watches, phones, iPods, and everything that could remind us time? What if we kissed and chose to cease breathing because parting is more painful than dying? What if we decided to drop everything to stay worshipping each other?

What if we stop all of a sudden and just take time to think about these what if's. All of these and a million more.