Chapter 5

Jemma ' POV

It's Saturday morning and as I start waking up from my sleep, I immediately become aware of two things. First I am hungry and two is that I am extremely horny because my husband is between my legs licking my wet pussy. I immediately start coming and the pleasure convulsions keep on coming as I shake uncontrollably. My husband is a pro at this and he knows it.

"Morning sweet pea," Alessandro says to me. I greet him back with a satisfied grin on my face, "morning stud" . I love it when Alessandro wakes up happy because it's rare but since I've been living with him full time he is happy and carefree all the time. As long as I am near he is always happy.

Alessandro has planned a surprise for me and I don't know what it is but I am so excited. I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom naked to shower, I know Alessandro will follow me as we always shower together every morning. I start the shower and suddenly I feel him pressed behind me with my breasts in his strong hands playing with my sensitive nipples at the same time.

We enter the shower and he is on me the moment the shower door closes. We kiss each other like hungry animals. He devours my mouth like it's the most delicious thing in the world and I know for sure it's not as I have not even brushed my teeth yet.

Alessandro is very intense, there are times where he is very jovial and easygoing and there are times that he is intense. When he is carefree and jovial he makes love to me but when he is intense he f**ks my pussy until I cannot walk properly. I love both sides of him because he is only like that with me.

He turns me around and picks me up until I am settled on his shaft and he is inside of me. He starts moving with deep thrusts in and out of me. He grunts deeply with each deep thrust and I moan softly. "Look into in my eyes Jemma" he commands as he continues to work me. How does this man expect me to look at him when I am caught in the throes of passion and pleasure?

He spreads my thighs more and sits down with me on his lap on the bench in the massive shower. This exposes me more and the pleasure multiplies. My moans turn into loud screams as he makes love to me with the steam all around us. "Come for me sweet pea, do it for daddy" he says to me. I let go immediately and scream loudly while Alessandro does the same. We kiss each other frantically while riding the wave of pleasure together.

We finish showering together and go back into the master bedroom. " daddy, I want to pick your outfit today, can I?" I ask him. He looks at me and smiles " of course sweet pea, you can". I jump into his arms after hearing that and kiss him playfully on the lips and run into his closet. I go to the casual side and I pick black skinny jeans and a white shirt with a black leather jacket and black ankle boots.

When I return to the master bedroom, I notice that he has picked out an outfit for me too and funny enough he picked a matching outfit: black skinny jeans, white crop top, black leather jacket with black ankle high boots. We look at each other and just smile, this man gets me and I bet he was probably thinking the same thing that" she gets me".

We start dressing and when we finish he approaches me and stands behind me with an elastic band in his hands. He takes my hair and put the elastic band on his lips to tie hair into a simple messy ponytail. I look in the mirror and I must say we look gorgeous. We are matching and we look good. I take my Prada sunglasses and he puts on his ray bans and we are out.

Outside in the driveway, there is a charcoal black Mercedes Benz parked. It looks so sexy and I know it's our ride for today. He opens the door for me and I enter into the white leather interior. He presses a button and the sunroof opens and I can see the blue sky above me. He starts the powerful beast and we are moving towards the gates.

I don't know where we are going so I turn and ask him, "daddy where are we going?. He looks at me and says "it's a surprise sweet pea, just sit back and relax daddy's got this". I do as I am told and take my phone to pair the Bluetooth of the car with my iPhone X Max ( another present from daddy) and I start playing ' don't call me up by Mable'. It's going to be a good day...