18

okay i'm going to come out honest about the really late updates. i've been updating my stories like once a month or maybe even once every two months since after i came to the UK. 

you see, i used to be proud of my works before. your comments & praises really made me happy and confident in writing but after coming to the UK, it started changing.

i posted on my instagram when secret admirer book 1 gained 3M reads & my new friends here found out about this so they searched it up. they read it in front of other friends of mine and it made me really uncomfortable. all of them laughed at what i wrote and they kept teasing me about my stories. 

i know, friends are always like that. they always joke around & that i need to learn how to take a joke. at first, i was okay with it. but when they kept bringing it up, my confidence (?) started going down really bad & i started to think 'okay, maybe i'm really bad at writing'

even though there's so much positivity in the comments under all the books, somehow the negativity always wins over. somehow, wattpad started informing one of my friends whenever i update a book and they would joke about it like always, which wasn't helping me at all.

so gradually, i started losing motivation & inspiration to write the stories because my mind keeps telling me that i'm not actually good at it.

but i did an ask me a question thing on instagram the other day & some of the readers kept asking me about when i will update the books & that they've been waiting, i felt really bad so now, i'm updating again.

sorry for the rant.

+

"Oh, you ended up wearing that after choosing for like two hours?" Taehyung asks, looking up from his bed at Jungkook who just walked in to his room.

"No," Jungkook answers with a smile on his face which he tries to hide.

"No?"

"Yeah, no."

Taehyung rolls his eyes impatiently, "Well, are you going to tell me the story behind your no or do i have to listen to you saying no for the next 15 minutes?"

"Chill, of course I will tell you."

"You are telling me to chill but you, yourself isn't chill." Taehyung teases, throwing a pillow at Jungkook before letting out a short squeal.

"Okay so um, where should i start?"

+

"Dude, are you stupid or are you stupid?" Taehyung groans, pulling his own hair. "Oh my god."

"What, why?"

"Can't you see that she totally likes you?"

"W—"

"Look, let's say you go out on a date with a girl friend. A girl friend with the space in the middle, alright? Would you hold her hand and act like you are her boyfriend just because a group of boys are staring at her or would you buy couple sweaters with her?"

"No,"

"See, Jungkook? She likes you, dumbass."

Jungkook scratches his head, "I didn't say she doesn't,"