|| 🍒 Chapter five

Author POV

"Shhhh, keep it down my sister is still sleeping," Bambam desperately calls out as he eagerly rushes his female friend down the stairs and out of the house the next day. He knew the consequences he might deal with later if his sister caught him.

"Shit Liz!" Bambam uttered when he witnessed his sister standing at the top of the stairs hand crossed staring down at him.

"Good morning Noona, I was just about to go make breakfast for you," The guy hurriedly turn his back into the kitchen.

Lisa had a grin on her face after hearing bambam having a hard time trying to finish his words. She follows him in the kitchen to see what he was up to but is surprised to see food laid out on the kitchen table, the smell of her little brother cooking was very delightful. She stood there watching him settling everything out on the table. Lisa took over the kitchen despite feeling bad for her little brother.

"Sit down Bam, let me finish it." Lisa grabs the spatula out of his hand as she finished her brother's cooking.

"So, who was that?" Lisa manages to ask just to draw an embarrassing look from bambam.

"Are you mad?" Bambam asks breaking the awkward silence between them.

"What do you think? I couldn't sleep last night because of the loud noises you two were making, what do you think mom reaction would be like if she was here and she witnesses everything?" Lisa declares, bambam was left red-faced when Lisa mentioned last night's fun with his female friend.

"I'm sorry Liz," he replied shortly.

"It's okay bammie. No need to apologize just please be careful and be thoughtful," the older sibling reassured her little brother.

"Thank you for breakfast by the way," she said with a cheerful tone but her smile quickly fade away as if she remembers something.

"Are you okay?" Bambam questioned when he saw Lisa's sudden change of expression.

"It's just Taehyung, he wouldn't stop texting and calling me last night." She let out a fake smile before taking a bite off her food.

"He talked to me last night at the party. I'm tired of him always pouring his heart out to me saying he still loves you and he can't live without you and all that bs." Bambam, scoff annoyingly.

"I don't know what do to anymore-"

"There's nothing for you do to anymore Liz, you two are already done. Don't blame yourself because he brought this upon himself." Lisa was tongue-tied when bambam corrected her.

"Maybe your right," she whispers in a disappointed tone.

"I'm sorry, and also about last night, I told Hana to keep-" the guy immediately stop talking and went back on chewing on his food not wanting to finish his sentence.

"Wait, did you just say Hana?" Lisa set her fork down and quickly stop munching on her breakfast now staring directly at her brother from across the table. "Bam, please say it was a different Hana." her voice began to crack as she continues.

"Damn it bambam, answer me!"

"I'm sorry Lisa, I-I was drunk and I wasn't thinking right,"