//Robbers//

*Okay, here is the first chapter! Im really excited about writing this. And the girl in the picture is who I see Arielle as, she is actually the girl who was in the Robbers music video. Hope you guys enjoy, and please vote, and comment what you think. I
t would mean a lot. Stay cool guys :) xx*

There’s a point in time where you’re not a little kid anymore. You have to take chances and fight for what you believe in. You have to go after your dreams. So that’s what I did. I chanced my dreams and became a model. I have to give it to my friend Gemma though. Without her help I wouldn't be where I am today.

On a set.

For a music video.

Called ‘Robbers’.

Gemma is really close with the band, I think she she said something about dating one of the members at one point. They told her about this video and wanted her to be in it, but they were looking for something different, someone with a ‘grungier look’. So, Gemma called me and they brought me in for a audition. They called back a few weeks later and I had gotten the part.

This is my first ‘big’ job. I had only done small modeling jobs before this, and they were for small agencies, and companies. I felt very uncomfortable on set. I was the only one there at the time besides the filming crew, and the director, Tim Mattia. Filming was suppose to start at 6am, and it was now 10am. I guess this band isn’t very punctual.

About an hour later, they finally arrived. The first one to walk through the door was tall, had dark brown hair, and a beard, the next one to walk in was taller than the last, and had blondish hair that was tied in a bun, ponytail sort of look. Then walked in a slightly smaller man, who had brown hair, shaved on both sides. The last one in had brownish/blonde hair, which was cut short.

The one who walked in last was the first person to introduce themselves to me.

“Hello, I’m Adam. You must be Arielle. Gemma has told us much about you.” He gestured his hand out to me and I gladly accepted it. After Adam introduced himself, the rest of the group began to aswell. I learned that the taller one was George, the one with the beard was Ross, and the one with the shaved sides was Matty.

“So how do you feel about kissing this one?” George asked, gesturing to Matty. This took me by surprise, considering the fact that I hadn’t even gotten a chance to read the background story for the video.

“I have to kiss someone?” You could see the discomfort in my face. My cheeks began to flush and I became nervous. I didn’t sign up to kiss anyone, and I wasn’t informed that I had to kiss anyone.

I now stole a look at Matty, who was wearing a black shirt, that was far too big for him, and extremely tight skinny jeans that had a rip in the knee. I have to admit, he isn’t terrible looking. Infact he is very attractive, but I don’t want to kiss him. I dont think I do at least.

//

Two uncomfortable scenes later, we took a break from filming. So far I had to hold hands with Matty, hug Matty, and argue with Matty. It has been quite weird.

I decided to enjoy my break by smoking a much needed cigarette. I made my way to the ‘skate park’ that we were filming in next. I sat on the edge of the bowl, and took out my pack of fags. As I began to light one, I felt someone sit beside me. Matty.

“Do you have another, love?” I took my pack back out from my pocket, and handed him one. He pulled out a lighter and lit it up.

He began to stare at me, an intent look on his face.

“What?” I ask blowing a gust of smoke out of my mouth.

“Nothing. There’s just something beautiful about you. I don't know.” He shakes his head, still keeping his eyes locked with mine. I blush, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

“So, Arielle tell me something about yourself.”

“I’m 22 years old. I have a two guinea pig named Gibby and Moseby. I smoke a lot. I like tequila. I like 80s music. Nothing fabulous really.” I hid my face with my long hair. My life really isn't that extraordinary. I grew up in Reading. My parents divorced when I was young, around five. I have 2 siblings, one is 15 and the other is 28. I didnt go to university.. I spend all my money on fags.  

He continued to stare at me. A awkward silence grew between us after he didn't say anything after my response to his question. After a few minutes, I couldn’t take the silence between us any longer.

“And you? Tell me something about yourself.” It took him a minute to answer.

“I’m 25 years old. I have a brother named Louis, who I worry about sometimes, due to the fact that I'm not always around. I wrote a song about it actually. Im a bit of a Narcissistic, as well as a egoistic. And I’m known for being brutally honest. Some people hate me because of it.“ I have to admit, the fact that he is full of himself is a turn off, but I understand why he is. I mean look at him! He is hot, and I guess he knows it too.

I think he could  sense me checking him out, so when he said my name I was highly embarrassed.

“So, u-um your brother. How old is he?” I asked, as my cheeks grew redder from him noticing I was checking him out.

“He is thirteen. The song I wrote is called ‘Is There Somebody Who Can Watch You’. It is quite personal actually. That’s sorta why I love our album so much, it’s like my own personal diary, and it is crazy how many people can relate to some of the situations and lyrics. Maybe I’ll play it for you sometime.”

“I would like th-” I was rudely interrupted by George sitting beside me, and flinging his arm around my shoulder.

“Sorry to interrupt, but breaks over.”

//

This was the scene I was dreading the most. The “sex” scene with Matty. After the break we did 6 more scenes, which included the skate scene, the robbing scene, the performing scene, the movie scene and the wound scene. So I have already kissed him about 20 times if you include all the different takes we had to do.

It’s not really a sex scene, we just kinda make out on a bed and he takes my clothes off. . at least I’m left with a bra.

Tim, the director, brought us into the room we were doing it in. Of course the boys had to come watch us do this scene. horny boys. Which made this 10x more awkward then it was already going to be.

“Scene 7. Take 1.” yelled Tim. Oh Shit. Oh Shit. Oh Shit.

I made my way to the bed, and Matty followed. Just play it cool. If you want to make it in this business you gotta do weird shit. Calm down.

Matty and I knelt down facing each other on the bed.

“Action.”

Next thing I know Matty’s lips are on mine. he begins to deepen the kiss, slow, gentle and the barest hint of tongue.

God this feels good. What was I worrying about?

I reach for his waist, and dig my fingers into his sides. He takes my shirt off and I’m left in just my bra. He then lays me down onto the bed and kisses my neck. I bring him back up to my lips, and then I hear it.

“Thats a rap. Nice job everyone.” Really? Just when I was just beginning to enjoy this? REALLY TIM?

Matty handed me my shirt, and gave me a smirk, and leaned in and whispered in my ear.

“That was fun. We should try it for real sometime.” WHAT.

I could hear all the other boys hooting and hollering. My cheeks flushed instantly.

//

“We are all going out to celebrate tonight. You should come.” Said Ross, as he opened a beer.

“I dont want to intrude or anythi-” just then I was once again interrupted by George.

“No, really Arielle you should come. It will be fun.”

It will be fun.