↳ eighteen

ROSE FLINCHED, LOOKING AWAY AS AGORAX IS THE NEXT CONTESTANT TO BE DISINTEGRATED, he screams as he is atomized

"That leaves Rose and Rodrick." the Anne-Droid said, "You're going head to head. Let's play The Weakest Link."

"Right, that's the end of tactical voting." Rodrick grinned, smugly, "You're on your own now."

Rose stared at him in horror, 'Please hurry, Doctor... He better save me from this hell.' she thought.

· ━━━━━ ·⚘· ━━━━━ ·

Lindsey groaned from her place on the floor of the lift, "Argh my head." Jack placed the gun on the floor and knelt beside her.

"Are you alright?" Jack asked as he placed his hand on her cheek making her look at him, "What happened to you?"

"I don't remember." Lindsey admitted, "Where's the Doctor? Where's Rose?"

"I know where the Doctor is." Jack reassured her, "but I haven't found Rose yet."

He helped her off the ground as the lift opened. 

Lindsey walked out of the lift with Jack and his 'gun' following close behind, she frowned at the surroundings.

"I've been here before," she whispered. Jack caught up with her.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked.

"This is Satellite Five." Jack and Lindsey shared a look before Jack's computer beeped.

"Come on."

Jack ran into the observation deck with Lindsey who ran up beside him, "Hey, handsome!" He greeted the Doctor, "Good to see you?"

"Lindsey." the Doctor pulled the redhead into a tight hug, "Are you alright?" he asked, noticing that she looked exhausted. 

"I'm fine," she replied, leaning her head against his chest. 

"Any sign of Rose?" Jack interrupted, glaring at the Doctor.

"Can't you track her down?" The Doctor said, rudely. He pulled away from Lindsey, standing close by her.

"She must still be inside the games. All the rooms are shielded." Jack said.

"If I can just get inside this computer." the Doctor huffed, as he was scanning a console "She's got to be here somewhere."

"Well, you'd better hurry up. These games don't have a happy ending."

"Do you think I don't know that?" the Doctor snapped.