E I G H T E E N

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

I jumped around my room and skipped around.

I felt giddy, excited, pumped.

Sure, my dress was restraining, and skipping wasn't what the dress was made for but I just felt so happy, I don't think I've ever this happy.

The past few days were like a dream, a dream I don't want to wake up from! A sudden knock on my door brought me back to the real world but I kept on smiling like crazy.

"yes?"

"Sara let's get moving? Ian is way too excited" Maya screamed from the other side and my smile widened, is that even possible?

Technically speaking I remember about how 48% of young adults have untagged themselves from a photo on Facebook because of their smile.

I shrugged and quickly put on the six-inch heels which no longer felt like a death trap to me, sure they aren't the most comfortable things in the world but I don't mind them anymore.

The dress I was wearing was kept in the corner of my closet where all the fancy dresses were kept and because I don't understand much about what to wear where I choose the most simple outfit.

A dress and heels that's all, the heels though were picked out by Maya. My dress was a body fitting silver sequenced dress which ended just below my knees, the dress had straps and was a V neck but because of the V neck, my scar which was on my chest was not visible. It was exactly in the direction of the dress surprisingly.

The heels were simple six-inch nude heels and my hair was up in a pony because I don't know much about hairstyle and nor do I have any makeup on. I'm bad at both of those so I choose to forget about them and be simple.

"Sara?" Maya called out to me and I rushed to the door opening it. Maya looked strikingly beautiful, she was absolutely breathtaking.

"you look beautiful Maya!" I exclaimed but Maya stood right there and said nothing for a second "At the time I just forget you're a supermodel and then I look you in dresses like these only to realize why it's you who braces the cover of all magazines."

I smiled at Maya "thank you, Maya, I haven't exactly been working recently though haha"

Maya shook her head and pointed to the hall where Alex and Ian sat together holy moly.

Alex seemed to be getting better looking every day, he was wearing a button-down shirt and black pants with a matching black blazer.

Suddenly his eyes met mine and we stared at each other "SHELL" Ian screamed from the other side and ran up to me "you look pretty just like mommy"

I smiled and kissed Ian on his cheek "thanks baby" Ian looked at me with a dissatisfied look, "I told you I am not a baby anymore" he cried out making me laugh "sorry, how about little man? you are little right?" Ian nodded "I am little but I will grow big just like Addy. Let's go to the big house now my friends are waiting!"

"Are we ready to leave?" Alex asked, his eyes still one me. He takes a moment and takes my appearance in "Sara?"

As though I was under his spell I hmm "Sara?" Alex called again and pulled me out of his trance "yes?" I asked "where is your phone"

I looked at him confused "in my room, why?"Alex sighed "It's not a decoration Sara, keep your phone with you at all times!" Alex explained.

I ran as fast as I could in my heels and got my phone "I'll make it a hab- I mean, I'll remember to always carry it with myself don't worry." Alex nodded and we headed out.