Mauray Typa shit (part 1)

3 days later

All I wanna do is party and bullshit

Party and bullshit....

*eva pov*

"Waittt a minute! " I said pausing August's video. He was showing me his latest video before uploading it to instagram.

"Whats da matter?" He said pressing the pause bottom.

"Is that you kissing on dat girl's neck?!" I said turn my head to the side to see if I could peek his latest "I do myoozik" tattoo on his neck from the stilled shot.

"Nah ma!" He said unpausing the video. "This nigga got on a blue shirt...mine is white, see?" He pointed out his clothing to me as the video played on.

"Oh" I said returning to my previous relaxed state. August laughed at me.

"Damn ma was you jealous? " he asked

I side eyed him "ya kno I wouldn't be doin nun a dat wit some broad" he pulled me in nibbling on my ear.

" and was dat chick really naked in front of you?" I said, he immediately stopped what he was doing.

"Its more of da camera angle bab-" he was about to make up some attempt of gettin himself out of it when his phone rang.

"What?" He said answering whoever it was

"You did?" His eyes shot open, " aight meet me at ma place"

He hung up quickly, standing up from my dorm room floor where we were spread out. "Deja got da dna results"

"Already? " I questioned as August put on his sneakers.

"Yeah...come on, we're meeting her at ma house to read it" he said extending a hand to help me get to my feet.

I quickly grabbed a coat following August out the door.

******

As we pulled up to the house my stomach twisted, this was it I thought.

We found Deja sitting on the bench under his porch with an envelope in hand.

*****Aug pov***

I opened da front door and let Eva and Deja in...yeah in dat order. We all made our way to da kitchen.

Deja looked kinda pissed but wasnt sayin much.

"So any of yall gon open it?" She shot at us. Eva looked nervous as fuck and my heart was through da roof, I aint even gon front.

She glanced at each of us then rolled her eyes. "Whatever...imma do it"

I went over and stood by Eva taking one of her hands and rubbing it tryna reassure her, but all I could manage was a weak smile.

Deja tore open da seal on da envelope taking out a bunch of papers. As she began reading my palms got sweaty as a motherfucka.

Her eyes scanned over a paper or two, before she rolled her eyes " I on understand dis shit!"

Eva sighed, " gimme dat"

Deja walked over giving her all da papers. Eva skipped over to da last page and read...

" The Alleged Father (mr.A Alsina) cannot be excluded as the biological father of the fetus based on the samples submitted from the mother (ms D. Fulham) due to a.....99% match from the DNA extracted from the population of fetal cells and Mr.A Alsina"

Her eyes fell and voice softened as she ended.

I closed my eyes and lowered my head. Aww shiitt.