Chapter thirteen - Keeping good to a debt'

Flashback

The airport was crowded and lively

The airport was crowded and lively. It was certainly much more quiet than other places that had the same amount of people, but mixtures of voices and sounds still rang across the building. Y/N was bewildered by how loud people could get, even in a place such as an airport..

"So, you are leaving?" asked Y/N, already knowing the answer.

"Why else did I ask you to take me to the airport?" answered Sabina in a slightly irritated manner. Her tone softened when she spoke the next words. "I will miss you...Y/N."

"I am sure you will," he replied in a playful tone. "I know how irresistable I am."

She giggled in response. "Flirty now, are we? No matters, I think I like your new tone or way of speaking. Just try not to get laid before I get back."

"What are you talking about?" asked Y/N dismissively as he turned to stare at the celling. He found it oddly interesting as his face heated up.

"Come on," she said punching him lightly. "You know what I mean."

"No, I don't," he repied stubbornly.

"I am refering to the little harem you've created," she answered expressively. "They seem to have a great interest in you."

"For future references...I didn't ask for any of it," he raised his hands up in a surrendering manner.

"Sure you didn't," said Sabina while rolling her eyes while smiling. "I am SURE you didn't want a bunch of girls who you could hit up on at any time."

Y/N ignored her teasing. "Are you sure you can't stay for any longer? After all, there is still a lot I have yet to show you."

"Y/N," she began in a saddened tone, "if I could stay with you longer, I would. But alas, work and Loyalist call for my return."

Y/N smirked. "That was one of the reasons I decided to quit: so that I could spend more time doing...well, normal stuff."

"Like getting a harem," she said sacastically. They stopped when an announcement came from a loudspeaker.

"Passangers of flight 304, your plane will be taking of in five minutes, late comers are strongly adviced to pick up their pace," buzzed the loudspeaker's computer generated voice.

"I guess this is it," said Sabina finally as she took small steps to close the distance between her and Y/N. She wrapped her warm arms around Y/N's neck. They were around the same height (with her being an inch taller) so this was easy for her. She dug in to be embraced by his unusually comforting warmth before whispering: "Goodbye..."