2 ~ Husband

CHAPTER TWO

"I'M not gonna marry that man you were talking about, daddy!" Yesha said hysterically when her father talked about someone who he wanted her to marry in the near future.

She's just sixteen and currently in a relationship... and marriage? Wala pa 'yon sa isip niya at kung magpapakasal man siya, isa lang ang gusto niyang pakasalan.

Her savior. Her hero. Where's he? It has been six years and yet she's still thinking about him... about that man who saved her when she was ten.

That man is the only one she wanna marry. No other man, but him. Who's he again? Hindi niya pa rin alam hanggang ngayon kung sino ang lalaking 'yon.

She did her research about Military, but some of the information was remain confidential. Maybe, when she turn in to a legal age, she could pull a string to get inside the Military and see these men's profile. One day, she will do that.

They are currently in Paris. She and her mommy got invited to attend the fashion show of one of the famous clothing line. While her father has to attend a business meeting there, too.

"Can we just enjoy this trip, honey?" It was her mommy. "We can talk about that marriage thing when we get back to Manila."

They are having their breakfast in the balcony of their suite. She roam her eyes at the view in front of them, the eiffel tower is waving at her. She used to visit Paris, but the eiffel tower never failed to always amaze her.

Like some other girl, she dream about having someone who she would spend her life with. Is there any chance that she would met the right one for her in the City of Love?

But, the one she wants is probably in the Philippines. Siguro, imposible nga itong iniisip niya na baka sakaling makilala niya o masalubong man lang ang savior niya sa Paris. Malabo.

"I'm just telling this to our daughter because he's here. I will meet him later. You might want to meet him, my Ayesha?"

Maarte lang siya bumuntong hininga, ipinapahalatang hindi talaga siya interesado sa lalaking tinutukoy ng ama.

"No, thanks, dad. I'm not interested. And, I think, he's too old for me. Di ba? He will be in the meeting too?"

"Yes."

"Then, he's old! Maybe, his hair is already turning to grey or he starting to lose it? God, daddy! I hate matanda!" She cringed at the thought of having an old husband!

Tinawanan lang siya ng daddy niya, iiling-iling sa mga paratang niya para sa lalaking hindi pa naman nakikita ay nahusgahan niya na.

"I don't like our only daughter to have an old ugly husband, William. Ayoko ng pangit na manugang."

"I hate pangit din!" Segunda niya sabay ngisi sa mommy niya.

"What's your type, then? Your schoolmate? That boy who do nothing but trouble? Your boyfriend? Ano nga ulit ang pangalan niyon?"

Napanguso siya. Kailan ba nagustuhan ng daddy niya ang mga nagiging boyfriend niya? She like a bad boy type. Kaya lang... madalas siyang madamay sa mga gulo at sa huli ay nakikipaghiwalay din siya.

"It's Charlie, dad. Palagi mo na lang nakakalimutan."

"Because they are not important to me."

Nang inayos nito ang tuxedo na suot ay nakahinga siya bigla ng maluwag. He's ready to go to his meetings for today.

They own a Hotel in Philippines, but she's not really into business. Kaya, wala siyang alam sa nangyayari sa hotel nila o kung ano ba ang meeting na pinupuntahan ng daddy niya.