03

Anne POV

Tell me again why do i have to go to class? Oh yeah because life is hard without degrees, and photography is literally my life, my oxygen, okay I'm exaggerating but hey that's what I'm passionate about, though sometimes waking up in the morning to go to class was too much for me, but i want to make my parents see that i can gain fame without revealing my face, not that i have a very special face for me to be proud of.

"You could have been skinny and be a famous instagram model instead of just an irrelevant photographer, but you being you..."

"You could have been a better mom for me instead of being a total bitch of a mother that you are to me, but you being you, fame is your oxygen."

"I don't tolerate that kind of behavior young lady!"

"Then don't start it, honestly what do you want now? I don't live under your roof anymore, let me live my life, it's not like the public know about me, you have a perfect daughter named Roseanne Park, aren't you happy? Satisfied already? The public thought you only have 1 daughter and the other one died on accident, now stop bothering my life."

"That's right, i only have 1 daughter, because i never gave birth to a brat like you."

Wow, i know that she hates me, but that was unnecessary.

"Then leave, i don't want to start my day arguing with a wicked witch, they say it's a bad luck, so please just leave!"

"Do you think i want to be here? In the same room as yours? No! If it isn't for your dad request i won't even step my precious foot into this stinky hole!"

"Do you think you are welcome here? No, so leave before i call the security! I'm pretty sure you don't want to wake up tomorrow watching a news about how the almighty queen that you are got thrown away from this place, or do you?"

With that she left, i honestly don't understand what did i do to her that she hates me so much? Like i get it, she wants me to be someone like Rosé, someone who receives a lot of attention, who always on a spotlight, but that's not me, and i will never change.

"Ugh so much for a peaceful life."

I was just walking to the nearest bus stop, admiring the views with a camera in my hands, it was peachy after the steamy moments i had with the uninvited visitor called mom just now, i deserve this a peaceful walk to the campus.

"Yo! ANNE PARK!!!" And that's Vante, my class mate, you see i don't really have a close friends, or a best friend, i don't really consider Vante and Ruby as my best friends, but to be honest Vante is the better friend than Ruby.

"Vante!" I chirped as he put me in a hug and started talking about how his work at YG Entertainment as the rookie girl group photographer, well their freelance photographer.

"Roseanne Park was the most gorgeous girl i ever encountered."

"Yeah sure." I said as he keep going on with his story "I'm planning to asked her out." He said it as if Rosé was just any ordinary girl, i mean yeah Vante is one attractive man, but this is Rosé who we are talking about, yeah she seems like that innocent warm girl who melts everyone heart, but that's the thing that people don't know, she is literally the devil incarnate and I'm not even joking.

"You are saying it as if Roseanne Park is an easy target."

"She seems innocent and polite, so.."

Polite my ass, if only he knew, no scratch that, if only everyone knows her true colors.

"Well then good luck."