16

You ever had that week when it seems like you can't get any rest? Like those consecutive days attack you so much you don't even have the time to breathe? Where every moment of every day there was a sudden surprise that will just pop out of no where and slap you across the face? And you don't even have anywhere to hide because it's your life and wherever you are trouble follows and so you're fucked up.

Maybe it's dramatic. Maybe it's not.

Either way, Yeonjun wants to scream until he passes out then maybe he'll finally get the rest he's been longing for.

It just, it feels like ever since he met Soobin everything could go wrong anytime— one wrong move and one wrong word they'll be doomed. He can't even lasts a day without worrying that their secret will leak and things will get a thousand times worse.

Don't get him wrong though, he isn't blaming Soobin; the guy was drunk and so was he. It's none of their fault or it's both of them, but either way, they're both responsible for this so they might as well just help each other and think of how to resolve this instead of trying to find whose fault was it.

That's the reason why Yeonjun is now on his way to meet Soobin once again.

Where?

Oh. I don't know.

Their house, maybe?

Yeonjun sighs. He shakes the jumbled thoughts out of his mind and just focus his attention in driving. He doesn't want to get in an accident now, does he? Even though facing one would be an excuse for his parents to give him sympathy.

Couple minutes later and Yeonjun's finally at the front lawn, just about to reach for the door when it opened suddenly, revealing a sight of a tall man with a bored and judging look on his face.

Seriously, what's up with Soobin and opening the door suddenly?

“Oh, you're here.” The taller said, stepping backwards to make space for the older to come in.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes at him but entered nonetheless, “As far as I can recall, you asked me to come here.”

Soobin doesn't retort back, instead he just follows behind Yeonjun as the male marches down towards the hallway and into the living room.

The place is spacious and nice, definitely suiting Yeonjun's taste though he refused to say it out loud. The walls were painted white and the tiled floor was covered with a soft carpet. The television and speakers were in their rightful places just across the sofas, there's also the coffee table with a vase on its top. Maroon colored curtains covering the windows, a black empty drawer waiting to be filled with stuffs and Soobin standing at the middle of the room, waiting for Yeonjun to finish scanning the place.

“Are you done?”

He snaps out of it, throwing a glare at Soobin's direction and walking to sit on one of the couch. The younger copying his actions, though he sits at the one across him instead of sitting at the obviously wide available space beside him.

Yeonjun scoffs at his thoughts, why did he even think of sitting beside Soobin? Ugh. He's totally off his rockers.

“So what do you want?” He asked.

The younger faced him, putting his leg on the table and lying back down like the boss he is, earning an annoyed and disgusted look from Yeonjun. “I called you here to talk about the thing before more people find out. We should settle this matter now or else–”

“In case you've forgotten you were the one who told Kai about this.” Yeonjun glared, challenging the male sitting in front of him. Who does he think he is? Acting like he's the only one in trouble. Well news flash because Yeonjun wants to be out of this mess too.