01 | gryffindor

"welcome, my new student.." albus dumbledore, the headmaster of hogwarts, greeted jungkook as lovely as he could. "i've heard lot of things about you."

"good evening, professor," he smiled, holding his hand to shake it. he could feel the nervousness rise from his feet up to his hair, and he didn't like any of it -but the excitement when they opened the doors was a feeling he would never want to forget. it opened widely to welcome him.

professor mcgonagall, who was actually waiting for him, made it's way towards the great hall where students and professors dine and congregate, as it was the castle's main gathering area.

"the soarting hat is waiting for you," she smiles, reaching her eyes. "i was told that you wanted to be in gryffindor, mr. jeon. that suits you very well.."

loud cheers and screams was heard, students especially girls were looking at him- well, he was an old durmstrang student! who could possibly believe that he'd move to hogwarts in his third year of school?!

on the right side, where gryffindors and hufflepuffs was seated, he saw familiar faces cheering for him which made him wave back to them.

jimin and hosek. he smiled at the two hufflepuff students, who are beside a blondé girl who was waving at him happily.

"he must be strong and though, i'm guessing. considering that he was once in durmstrang!" the girl mumbled at hoseok, staring at him nicely.

"nah, jungkook's a scaredy cat, especially to girls!" he jokingly answered, which made jimin laugh hard, considering that he knew jungkook heard them- but the latter only ignored him.

"seokjin?" he creases his brows, watching another older boy standing on the side and waving at him. he was wearing the gryffindor cloak, that was actually getting pulled by a girl with a lovely smile, eyes bright and her bangs not even moving despite her every movement- hushing down seokjin and making him sit down.

"quiet down! gosh, you're embarassing us!"

when jungkook glanced at the left side, he saw the ravenclaw and slytherin tables, a bit more quiet than the two houses, but was still welcoming him.

he noticed a guy wearing his glasses, smiling and nodding at him before winking. his ravenclaw crest on his chest was showing off due to his hands below the table, clapping slowly. he was also beside a girl who wasn't even paying attention to him, focusing on the book she was reading.

"namjoon!" he called him out- one of the best and smartest students in the whole school.

lastly, he turned his gaze towards the slytherin students who were smirking at him. he noticed two people looking at him, waiting for him to see them.

"taehyung, yoongi!" his small voice was out as he smiled at them before waving. the two nodded and waved at him happily- then a girl beside them suddenly blocked his gaze, smiling at him.

yoongi groaned and made her sit down, grabbing her arm and lowering it from waving. "jen!" he scolded.

"well, shall we?" dumbledore asked him before pointing out the seat where the soarting hat was splaced. he walked towards the small stairs and sat down, professor mcgonagall placing the hat at the top of his head.

"fierce!" it screamed, causing jungkook to startle a little. "seemingly brave and very intelligent.. your house is unpredictable to choose.. let's see.."

students started to mumble their thoughts about him which made jungkook bit his lower lip in nervousness- but the soarting hat continued to move a bit. "think what house you want to be in, because you will be great if you're.."

gryffindor. please let me be gryffindor. he whispered through his mind, looking directly at the table where he wanted to go.

"gryffindor!"

loud yells echoed in the whole hall while the rest houses clapped for him. dumbledore and mcgonagall, and even the rest of the professors, congratulated him before letting him go downwards to the table.

he ran fast to hug seokjin, who was waiting for him to come. "i knew you'd be here! i miss you bunny!"

"stop calling me bunny, it's been years!" he hissed jokingly before letting go of the hug. "is it your last year already?"

seokjin nodded, guiding him to sit down, while students were already busy listening to what was the headmaster saying. "yeah, sadly. but i'm happy you moved here. you want to talk to the others later?"

"sure!" he excitedly agreed. "i missed them!"

"pardon to interrupt you, two boys, but dumbledore is already talking, incase you didn't know," a voice stopped them from talking and when jungkook looked at her, he saw the same girl pulling seokjin's coat down earlier.

"right," seokjin apologized. "by the way, kook, this is lisa. same year as yours, you might want to take the same classes with her if you want?"

"hi, jungkook. i'm lisa," she titled her head. "but let's talk later. i don't want points being taken away from our house just because the headboy wasn't listening," she chuckled and stuck out her tongue.

"who's the headboy?" jungkook raised a brow, feeling embarassed of what just happened.

"me," seokjin answered with a 'duh' voice before facing the high table.