7 Minutes

Well what can I say?

It's been 2 weeks since Lisa confessed her love to Jisoo and their relationship is going smooth. Jisoo's parents was very happy about it.

Lisa introduced Jisoo to her mom via facetime and she's pretty impressed, she even asked Jisoo to convince Lisa to be a surgeon again. Jisoo haven't met Lisa's friends, Kang and Hirai due to unfit schedule but she knows about them.

Lisa being romantic, giving her Lily of Valley, little dates in her apartment, cooking her favorite food, playing video games she likes, going to some 4D Museum, eating in some fancy restaurants every weekend, walking Dalgome in the park, doing shopping together.

Always making her laugh in every possible way, making her feel safe and calm when she's mad, she sing for Jisoo until she fell asleep too.

She always listen to Jisoo's whine about work or about something upset her and giving her advice. Lisa always embrace her, kissing her. Lisa never fail to make her feel that she's the most beautiful woman in the world, specially in Lisa's eyes.

Of course they have small fight, but making sure that they resolve at the end of the day.

Being a sweet couple they do some crazy things too. One time Lisa signed up Jisoo to participate in a chicken eating contest the winner get a one year free supply of chicken, Jisoo was so embarrassed, but hey! She won!

Jisoo make sure that she'll get her revenge to Lisa too, she asked Mina to find a strawberry eating contest and luckily Mina find one and the first prize was a strawberry dog house. She told Lisa about it and threaten that if she didn't get the dog house for Dalgome, Jisoo won't talk to her for a week. Lisa won but end up with upset stomach

Jisoo's Office

Jisoo was busy reading business proposal when her phone ring she thought it was Lisa so she immediately open it..

JENNIE
BP CAFE, WE SAW THIS HOT CHICK FLIRTING WITH YOUR GIRL AND LISA IS KINDA LIKING IT

Jisoo's eyes widened the message makes her blood boil, she grabbed her bag and car key.

"Mina, cancel all my meeting" She immediately left ready to kill a chick.

BP CAFE

"Let's wait, she's coming." Jennie put down her phone and smirked.

Joy and Rosé laughed "Jisoo is going to kill you Jennie"

The three looked at Lisa in the counter who is really busy taking orders.

After 7 minutes they saw Jisoo getting inside the Cafe.

"That was fast" Jennie laughed and wave her hands to Jisoo, while Jisoo is busy looking at Lisa who's very busy taking orders.

"Rosé and Joy laughed when they saw Jisoo twitching her eyebrows.

"Unnie it takes 30 minutes to get here from your office how did you do it 7 minutes? Are you a racer now?" Jennie asked while laughing.

"Didn't you get a speeding ticket Unnie?" Rosé asked"

"Shut up!! Where is that girl?" Jisoo said when she arrived to their table.

The three girls laughed harder this time while Jisoo raised her eyebrow, then she realized she got fooled.

Jisoo sit beside Rosé to get a full view of Lisa, this is her first time visiting Lisa here.

"Gosh Unnie, I didn't know you're that whipped" Rosé still laughing"

"Shup up, and Jennie fuck you." Jisoo rolled her eyes to her friends who's laughing again, Jennie just gave her a peace sign.

"Why don't you order Unnie so we can tell you the reason why we invite you here" Joy said and laugh again.

"Invite your ass, you fooled me" Jisoo went to the counter"

COUNTER

"Hello welco--" Lisa smiled when she saw Jisoo in front of her, she clears her throat "One black coffee and cheesecake" and winked to her girlfriend.

Jisoo smiled at Lisa and handed her card. "Can I order you too?" Jisoo said playfully.

"Its on the house baby, and of course you can order me" Lisa said enough for her workmates hear "I'll bring your order so go sit down" then Jisoo went back to her friends.

Lisa asked Nayeon to fill her spot for a while so she could deliver Jisoo's food herself.

TABLE

"Here you go, black coffee, cheesecake and a hot gorgeous gf" Lisa place the food in front of Jisoo and give her a quick kiss on her lips, Jisoo blushed and bit her lower lip. "Hey I need to get back, I just want to do that, I love you" Lisa hugged her gf really quick and left without waiting for Jisoo's response.

"Did she said the L word?" Rosé asked smiling.

"Unnie, omg you're so red" Jennie laugh seeing Jisoo on that state.

"I didn't know Lisa was that smooth, look at you unnie? What is this? Lisa effect?"
Joy said and sip her coffee.

"Shut up" Jisoo smiled and start to eat her cheesecake, and take a quick glanced at Lisa.

The four girls talk about Tzuyu birthday party on saturday, Tyuzu is one of their close friend, the girls did a little catch up and teased Jisoo for being so whipped to Lisa..

After an hour the three decided to leave due to work leaving Jisoo alone, cause remember? She canceled her meeting.

"Hey, Bulbasaur we're going now" Rosé said and wave to Lisa, Lisa look at the table and saw Jisoo busy with her phone.

"Lisa, Jisoo canceled her meeting because of a wrong information.. Given by ME!" Jennie laughed and went outside the cafe with Joy laughing behind her.

Lisa went to talk to her manager if she can leave now and being a good employee her manager agreed, Lisa immediately change her clothes and went to Jisoo's table.

Jisoo saw Lisa walking towards her, she's not wearing her uniform and apron now but her shift is not over until 6pm.

"Hey baby let's go? I asked my manager if I can leave early and she said yes"

"Is it okay for you to leave?" Jisoo asked but she's fixing her things already.

"Omg you're so cute" Lisa pinched Jisoo's cheek. "It's really okay baby, let's watch movie that you like and have some samgyupsal after"

Jisoo hugged Lisa, gave the taller girl a peck on her lips, her girlfriend is so sweet she couldn't ask for more"

"Okay let's go now" Jisoo said excitedly and the two girls left the cafe hand intertwined ready to start their date.

"Jennie's prank is not so bad after all, I got an early date with the love of my life" Jisoo said to herself while looking at Lisa.