02 | hufflepuff

"so," jimin started. "you've been wanting to be in gryffindor? bobby told us." his eyes wandering around the clock tower, waiting for it to turn near the exact time he wanted to see.

seven of them decided to meet each other, while almost most of the students already went to sleep since it's late and their classes were too early to start off tomorrow.

hoseok jokingly scoffed before pouting, "betrayer!" his finger pointing at jungkook, who happened to be smiling from ear to ear while watching them six together.

"shut it, hoseok," yoongi cut him off harshly. "you're acting a kid again." he grabbed taehyung's apple and take a bite on it before throwing it back to him.

taehyung just gasped annoyingly before sitting down near namjoon, who was holding his book on his lap. "glad ravenclaw's prefect didn't stopped you from coming here, joonie."

"oh, shut up, tae," seokjin answered, ignoring hoseok and yoongi's small argument while jungkook was just laughing at them, too happy to see them.

"nah," namjoon shkaed his head gently, defending their prefect. "why would she meddle to my business? she trusts me."

"whatever," taehyung bitterly says, rolling his eyes.

"what's with him?" jungkook asked jimin, who was just smirking. "taehyung hates ravenclaw's prefect."

"she hates him too, anyway," hoseok followed, stopping yoongi from starting a fight again.

"what? who?"

"hey, kook," says seokjin. "it's time to sleep. let's go back since we still have a lot of things to talk to." he hurriedly went towards the newly gryffindor student, followed by the other boys.

"i'll see you tomorrow, i just have to do something in the library," namjoon stood up and wore the hood of his cloak before waving at them and walking faster.

yoongi creased his forehead and watched namjoon run away, pointing at him. "why does he have to put his hood?"

jimin shrugged and glanced at them, before jokingly saying, "ravenclaws are weird."

"yeah, so are you," seokjin nods his head before grabbing jungkook's coat who was just curiously looking at them, as he leads their way through out the castle. "say hi to rosé for me!"

"what the- seokjin!" jimin breathes out and tried to follow them but hoseok grabbed his cloack back to his place and slapped his head lightly. "hush it down, jimin!"

"we gotta go," yoongi mumbles. "you two weirdos are too much for us." he chuckled and placed his arm around taehyung's shoulder who continuously eats his apple.

"bye hufflepuffs, please tell rosé that her rat has been roaming around our room since last night," taehyung reminded them, causing the two's jaw drop.

"that rat has been there all the time?" hoseok gasped. "the girl was crying for two nights already!"

"bring the rat down tomorrow, tae, or you'd be bloody dead to jisoo for making rosé cry," jimin teasedly laughed.

"brilliant!" he exclaimed, which caused yoongi to giggle manly. "tell the girls to bring her tomorrow, let's meet at the wooden bridge! i'll bring rosé's rat!"

"merlin's beard!" hoseok exclaimed. "another day tomorrow, another fight from them!"

.

"that durmstrang boy is seokjin and the other boys' friend!" lisa exclaims loudly, making the crows flew away. rosé was fast to react and made lisa shut up and sit her down at the root of the old and big tree while the other two was on the other side.

"lisa," jennie calls her out in a motherly tone. "lower down your voice! we know, i know! i've seen yoongi and taehyung meeting him outside the great hall!"

"also, jimin and hoseok told me about it," rosé added before hugging her body with her coat to keep her warm. "they've been friends since kids."

a flipping page from a book broke the silence and when the three looked at jisoo, she was just busy reading a book she kept on holding the whole time they were in great hall.

"seriously, jisoo?" lisa asks her which made her raise her head and curiously asked her why. "you've been reading that since we got to hogwarts. it's our first day this school year! shouldn't you tell us what happened to your summer?"

"plain boring," she answered and returned back from reading. "i've got to read hundreds of books hogwarts gave me. that's just what happened the whole time i was away from here."

"that is insane," jennie chuckled. "my head should've exploded just by reading three books. what more if it's hundreds?"

rosé gently hummed in response. "mom once bought all the books of lockhart. blimey, she was so inlove with him! i tried reading it but, it was so.. foul, i must say. so i never did opened a book again. maybe if not needed in classes."

"and strange," jisoo followed. "that's probably the only books i would never read for my entire life," she groaned lazily.

"goodness, jisoo!" lisa gasped in disbelief, as if jisoo was telling a lie. "you read a book in the restricted section when filch wasn't roaming around the library. how could you possibly say that to lockhart's books that was way better reading than any other books in that section?"

"who could blame her?" jennie answered instead before looking around. "jisoo would rather let herself get caught by filch for staying in the restricted section than reading lockhart's books."

jisoo started laughing lightly which caused the other girls to laugh too, but in a small and softer voice because none of them wants to get caught anyway.

they were near the edge of the forbidden forest, officially making it as their getaway ever since jisoo and jennie made a spell for them to be safe there, before lisa and rosé even entered hogwarts. they were soon joined by the two who happened to be their childhood friends too.

hagrid, their closest friend who lives near the forest always checks on them every hour passes to make them sure they were safe.

"it's nearly 2 am, should we go back now?" jennie asks the three before glancing at the moon and the towers that was still lights off.

four of them gather there every middle of the night, whenever all of the students had been sleeping peacefully already- which makes them harder to go out especially the paintings watching them over, but it was never a wrong move to have fun and enjoy with your friends.

because it's all worth it.