Part 47: Copper

In POV

We didn't talk each other for about three days.

I waited for him to come to me, said sorry and regretting about what he did to me. But, it never happen. He acted that everything is fine. No call or text from him. I was so upset about him.

In another side, my mom called for me frequently. She asked me about visa application or another document that sent to me. I never replied her back. This morning, I got a text from my mom again. As I never replied her back, she told me that she would start the last method to force me to go home and follow her plan. I didn't ask her further, I will let her do it.

When I went back to condo, I just locked the door, switched off the phone and laid on my bed. Such a wasting time. But, it should be better than I went home or going to rooftop.

I was so bored this time. I saw at my watch, it has been 8pm. My stomach was growling. I looked to the window, this night seems so beautiful. Going outside seems to be wonderful.

I took my jacket, phone, wallet and key. I walked to the parking lot. My live should be happy whatever the problem in front of my face. I didn't care.

After driving for several minutes, I arrived here. MBK Mall.

I walked around then finally I took my dinner in seafood restaurant. Seafood soup was a bit spicy, I didn't complain to them as I recalled to Sun. Damn. In this situation, I still remember him.

I put that soup aside, I took another food for my dinner.

Then, it was finished. I asked the waiter to give me the bill. I put my card, then they took it away. I checked my phone when I waited for the receipt.

Suddenly, the waiter came to me and said "Sorry, P".

I looked at her. "What happened?", I asked her

"Seems something wrong with your card. We cannot use it", she told me

"Really?", I asked her. "Did you try it again?"

"We did, but it was fail", she nodded.

I took my card. I checked it. Seems nothing wrong. I took my wallet, I gave her my another card. She asked me to wait for a few moments.

Unfortunately, she went back to me with similar result. My cards were unable to be used. I was so disappointed. My cards became betrayal.

Okay, let's try to use my debt card. The last card I had.

I walked to the cashier, they asked me to enter the pin. But, it was failed. They tried again, then I entered my pin but, it was failed again.

I asked permission to call the bank customer services. After waiting for several times and talking about my data, it was informed that all of my cards were blocked. My mom asked the bank to block all of transaction with my cards.

How could I do? I didn't want to end in the jail as I couldn't pay the bill.

I saw at the bill, it was THB 825. I looked at my wallet, I just have THB 500. Seems I would be jailed for this night. I scratched my head. The cashier looked at me with sharp eyes. I was so confusing.

Suddenly, my shoulder was touched by someone from my back. I looked back. "Something happen?", she asked me.

Rose. She was Rose.

I needed to put my ego below of my feet. I nodded to her. "Help me, please!", finally that words came from my mouth. I was so embarrassed.

Seems she understood what happened to me. She paid the bill in front of me. The cashier said thank you with nice smile, but her eyes were still sharp on me. I was really a crap.