49| Operation Get Caremy Back Together

    "ALL I am saying is that Timothee Chalamet is hot and if I were gay, I would 10/10 fall in love with him," Porkchop said

Tanner just shook his head and sipped his can of coke. "This is why I have a hard time hanging out with you, man. You're fucking insane."

"I'm insane for thinking that a hot dude is hot?" Porkchop asked.

"Do you think he's hot, Noah?" Tanner asked.

I shrugged. "He's not bad looking," I said.

"Come on, Noah! You totally thing Timothee Chalamet is hot, too!" Porkchop exclaimed. "We watched Call me by Your Name together and I remember exactly what you said!"

I widened my eyes at Porkchop and Tanner raised his eyebrows. "What did Noah say?" Tanner asked.

"I said nothing!"

"He said," Porkchop started, "that Timothee Chalamet kissing Armie Hammer was, and I quote, 'Offensive because he is so fucking attractive and their chemistry is insane.'"

I slapped Porkchop's arm. "Dick," I muttered while Tanner laughed. "Okay, shut up! I can think a guy is attractive!"

"Tanner isn't admitting it, but he totally has a guy crush, too," Porkchop said, and this time Tanner's eyes widened. Oh hell yeah. This was gonna be good. "He's got the biggest crush on-"

"You say one more work, PC... and you're going in the water," Tanner threatened.

"Porkchop loves water. That's no threat," I said. "Go ahead and tell me."

"He's got the biggest crush on Dacre Montgomery. From Stranger Things," Porkchop said and I started to laugh. We watched the entire series together and when his character was introduced, Tanner went crazy."

"Okay, I did not go crazy!" Tanner defended. "I just admitted that he was super hot. Okay? Even with the hair."

"This is the best thing I've heard all day," I said, still laughing.

"Whatever," Tanner grumbled. "We've established that we all have crushes on hot celebrity actors. Conversation over."

"And now I am getting in the water!" Porkchop exclaimed, standing up from his chair and running to jump in the pool. He did a classic cannonball which splashed water all over me and Tanner in the process.

"I am going to get some water. I don't think I've had any water since spring break started," I said, standing up and heading inside to the kitchen. I started to fill a glass with ice and water when my phone started buzzing like crazy on the kitchen counter. I quickly filled up my glass before walking over to my phone and picking it up. Cayden was calling me. I answered.