Introduction

OMG, IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE THIS STORY WAS PUBLISHED SINCE LAST YEAR AND I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE VOTED AND ENJOYED THE BOOK. THANK YOU!!! DUE TO THE RECENT EPIDEMIC, I HAVE NOW STARTED TO STUDY ONLINE WHICH GAVE ME SOME EXTRA TIME SO I WILL BEGIN TO EDIT THIS BOOK FOR READERS TO ENJOY THIS MORE OFTEN. STAY SAFE AND PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE. 

Edit: It seems that despite my editing efforts, I still make mistakes -_-" So I made sure to re-edit again because it's been on my mind so I swear this should be the last time. But if you guys do spot another mistake do help point it out, thank you!

Edit on 28th December 2021: I hope this is my final editing (T-T). Welcome to new readers as well as my old ones. Just wanted to mention that this story is also available in Popink! So please do check it out there as well if you'd like to support me!

______________

Huh, what's this? Why can I open my eyes when they felt so heavy before and I could've sworn I couldn't make it with that much blood loss.

"Oh, is my little Ying Yue awake?"

A beautiful lady who has long brown hair and light brown eyes picks me up. She was as beautiful as the famous actor in my world it was ridiculous how white her skin was.

She then held one of my arms and when I looked at it, I realize it was an infant's arm... I made a squeeze just to make sure.

"Oh, little Ying Yue is quite a strong one isn't she" the lady chuckles and smiles lovingly at me.

...

This was impossible but it seems to have happened...

I... have been reborn as an infant. As Ying Yue.

Over time, I learnt that the beautiful lady was my mother, Ying Fan. She was the Duke's daughter who got married to the General who fell in love with her.

My father, the General is Ying Jun. He is a busy man but whenever he is home, he would rush to both of us and spend time with us until he was summoned by the Emperor.

Father is a valiant man who was nicknamed the Red Lion mainly because his hair was as red as flames and they covered his face that it looked like a lion's mane. He was tall and buff which is cute if you see him standing next to mother and most of all he really adores his family so if anyone threatens us, he'll kill them with no hesitation. Even if the emperor was the one that wanted the family to die, he would gladly die with us.

Just imagine this character I got from Google Image but with Red Hair and is covered with more facial hair

His soldiers look up to him and even the citizen of Jade City knew his name and he became a legend when he saved the city when it was at the brink of destruction. This is why the emperor is extremely grateful to our family. Little did I know this would cause us trouble.