Morning after

I awake to the sound of the maid cleaning our room. When she realises I have awoken she places my breakfast in front of me as I look at in her confusion. "I could of had my breakfast with the others?" I say.

"Yes Mrs Ricci but Mr Ricci asked me to bring it up to you and clean your room he said you would be tired," She says making me blush.

"That's fine thank you what's your name?"I say smiling. She looks flustered for a moment before she answers. "It's Samantha Mrs Ricci," she says and bows before walking away.

"Call me Bella please Samantha and where is Luca?" I say before she exits.

"He is away dealing with business Bella he said he would be back for dinner," she says and exits.

I eat my breakfast and then head to the shower. I feel sore so I have to walk slowly. Once I'm showered I then put my bathrobe on and go out to the room. Samantha is back and she has stripped our bed to do the laundry. It's then I notice the bloody sheets. "I will take these down to be examined Mrs Ricci and I'll then put them in the laundry," she says.

I look at her confused as to what she means. "What are you talking about Samantha? What do you mean examined?" I say embarrassment evident in my voice.

"Your sheets have to be examined to prove you were a virgin Mrs Ricci did no one tell you?"

"That is absurd no one has any right to look at those that is between me and my husband?" I say now fuming.

"I completely agree Mrs Ricci but your parents and Mr Ricci's parents are waiting in the meeting room along with some others they will only have a quick look and I'll take them away I promise" By now I'm furious.

So Luca being nice to me last night was all a ploy. It was just so I'd open my legs and give him my most sacred thing. It was so he could prove I was a virgin to everyone and seal the deal on this marriage. I turn and walk back to the bathroom as tears stream down my face. I feel so ashamed and embarrassed not to mention angry.

I'm angry at Luca so angry but mostly at my parents because they let this happen. They gave me a way to be married and they are now downstairs without even telling me to look at some dirty sheets. They're all disgusting with that I exit the bathroom and get back into bed needing to sleep for at least another few hours before I deal with anything else.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!