(The Manson) Kai Anderson

This was a request from my best fwiend UwU I love her so much, I hope you like it Laney~

This one will be about Charles Manson's granddaughter Ellie.

     I walked in through the back door. Everyone was asleep, as expected. I was Ellie Manson, the granddaughter of Charles.  I loved his work so I took it as my own. I would kill people who I thought should be killed, I had right judgement and no one can change or stop me. 

I walked up the satires and into the bedroom of the sleeping couple I was supposed to kill. I froze when I reached the room. The door was open. 

I pushed open the door slightly and walked in. There was a crowd of clowns standing over the couples dead copses. The one in the middle turned around and raised a gun to my head. I put up my hands and looked around in confusion.

"W-who are you?" I said in the softest voice. 

The clown put the gun down and walked up to me. I was less shaken and more mad at this point. They had taken my targets. 

I looked up at the clown as it slowly took off its mask. A beautiful boy with stringy blue hair. He had dark eyes, and was covered in sweat. 

"Kai Anderson... and you?" He asked me.

I looked into his eyes letting him know I was mad.

"Ellie Manson." I said crossing my arms.

"And you just killed my targets." I said toxicaly. 

Kai stood there and furrowed his brows.

"What do we do with her ruler?" One of the other clowns said.

"Leave her be." he said motioning for the clowns to leave.

"Well Ellie, your welcome to join me in my journey to success." he said smiling and holding my cheek in his hand. I pushed him off.

"I work alone." I said before turning around to leave.

He held my shoulders and stopped me.

"If you change your mind, meet me here." he said taking out a pen and writing his address on my hand. 

I looked at him darkly before leaving. 

~Time Skip~

When I got home, I washed up and looked at my hand.

'He doesn't live too far away from me.' I thought to myself in the shower.

I went to sleep thinking about what I should do.

He did seem like he knew what he was doing but, I've always worked alone and I hate being told what to do.

In the morning, I washed up and decided to have a look and see if I wanted to join his little cult. I walked out to my car and took a deep breath before driving to Kai's house.

When I got there, it didn't look like what I was expecting it to. It looked neat, clean, and happy. I got out of my car and walked up to the door. I rang the door bell and within three seconds someone flung open the door.

"Ellie...hi." a girl said. She had grey/silver hair and a long black dress on.

I looked at her on confusion but walked into the house.

"Is Kai home." I asked looking around.

"yes, he is down her. Come with me." the girl said taking me down into the basement.

"My name is Winter by the way. If you need me... just call." she said smiling and leaving me down here alone.

I looked around. There was a T.V and a couch in the center on the room. I looked over to the side to see Kai, sitting at a small table and watching me. I walked over to him and sat down across from him.

"Ellie." he said smiling at me.

Fuckn' creep

"Kai." I said smirking.

He held out his pinky and placed his elbow on the table. I looked at him in confusion.

"What are we making a pinky promise or something?" I asked crossing my arms.

He laughed,

"No, just lock your pinky with mine. When were connected, you can only tell the truth, I will know if you lie." he said grinning. 

I wrapped my pinky around his and sighed.

"Fine." I said staring into his eyes again.

"I'm going to ask you some questions. Answer truthfully." he said in a serious tone. 

To be honest. I was scared of him. I have met many other killers but Kai, he had some kind of darkness in him that I could not resist.

I nodded and gripped his pinky tighter.

"What was the last time you were truly scared." he asked not taking his eyes off of me.

"Honestly.... Yesterday night. I didn't know what was going to happen." it was hard for me to admit to that, especially in front of him.

He gave me a smirk before asking another question.

"Why did you come here today?"

"Because, I wanted to try an work with you. I thought you had your shit together and you might be a good partner." I said very monotone. 

He looked a bit shocked after I said that.

He pulled away from me and smiled.

"Your welcome to join me." he said standing up and walking over to my side.

He got down next to me,

"Ellie..." he said in my ear.

I shut my eyes and smiled taking in everything.

"I'll join. But I will not be bitched around Anderson. Get that?" I said looking at him. 

He stood back up.

"Of course." he said smirking and offering a hand to help me out of my chair.

I took his hand and stood up.

"Welcome Manson. Were glad to have you."