"I'm not a cute girl!"

Name: "my name is angel"

Nickname: "I don't really have one but if you come up with one for me, I might use it more!'

Age: "I'm 19"

Species: "I'm a human, don't let the horns on my headband confuse you on that!"

Gender: "I'm not a girl! I'm boy!"

Sexuality: "w-well...I like other guys so, I'm gay..."

Appearance: top of the page

Likes: "well, I like fashion, and cute, soft and squishy things, like plushies! They're very nice and cuddy, I also like animals, and I like to wear what i want when I go anywhere, I don't need someone to tell me what to wear and what to not wear!"

Dislikes: "I hate people that are rude to me because of my clothes or my sexuality, if you don't like it then don't be around me. I also don't like homophobic people since most are rude, if your not gay, then don't worry, I'll still be friends with you and I won't do anything else!"

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "I want a friend that I can have model for me time to time, and give me ideas to make new outfits and other things! I also want a friend that doesn't care for my sexuality, and like me for me." "Well...my lover had to be male, and he had to be gentle with me and can keep me safe and warm, and has to like cuddles and kisses!"

Pets?: "nope, not yet!"

Family: "I have my mom and dad, my mom's name is stacey and my dad's is william, there very supportive of me and my choices and I'm grateful for that!"

Physical/mental health: he is fine physically but he does have a little anxiety about some things, time to time

Backstory: "well, I'll tell you when I know you better!"

Scenario 1: (males only, sorry!)
you were an employee at this cool arcade place, where you would give people tockens and then they would come back and give you tickets and they'd get prizes. You helped out angel get some tokens, he got about a hundred before he went off and played games. A few hours went by and angel came back with a MASSIVE pile of tickets, he helped you run all of his tickets into the ticket counter and his total ran up to 15, 478 tickets, he could basically get whatever he wanted for a prize, "hm...I'll take that!" He pointed at the plushie of a pink penguin that you knew was soft and squishy, you got it down for him and handed it over, it was about as big as his upper body, he hugged it and smiled, you then wondered what else he would get, "how many tickets do you cost?" He asked suddenly, what will you do?

Scenario: make one up!