Actor!Reader x Actor!Levi: Cut!

Requested by JennaMusica! Haven't heard anything from you, cookie! What's been happening?

Enjoy!

"Rivaille...you weren't cheating on me, were you?" You mumbled, glaring at the back of the man. He sighed and crushed his cigarrete in the ash tray and turned to you. In one swift movement, you were pushed against a wall as the man's face draws near you.

"Why would you care?" He snarled and leaned in furthur. Your eyes widened and you blushed and pushed him away.

"CUT! FOR GOD'S SAKE, (y/n)!" The director yelled angrily.

"I-I'm sorry..." You apologized repeatedly.

Levi groaned and massaged the bridge of his nose, "that was take twenty, (y/n). Get your shit together. It's just a kiss scene!"

"I'm sorry.." You apologized again.

"That's it. This day is over, we'll resume shooting tomorrow. Pack your bags!" The director said, and everyone began to remotely move, packing up the essentials. You sighed and went back to your trailer.

You were a famous actor who has already won several awards. You worked on big projects along with countless of famous people. You've done so many kiss scenes even more explicit scenes than that, yet you couldn't do one simple kiss scene with the famous actor, Levi Ackerman.

You developed a crush on him when you worked with him for the first time in a commercial for a perfume. He was cool, mysterious and somehow cold to you.

It didn't bother you though, you were grateful that he was this near to you, but kissing him was just rushing things.

You sighed once again and curled up into a ball. Then, a knock on your door came.

"Come in, it's open." You said, and the door opened. You were shocked to see Levi entering your trailer. He looked normal as usual. Brows furrowed, eyes piercing through your soul, mouth forming a scowl.

"Hey, I really can't help but notice you out of your usual self, is something bothering you?" Levi asked.

'Uhm, the fact that my crush, you, is in front of me makes my world stop.' you thought but shook your head, "n-nothing! I'm fine!"

Levi raised a brow and leaned on the wall, he crossed his arms, "you look a little bit stressed right now. When was the last time you had fun?" Levi asked.

"I-I dunno, are you supposed to keep track of that?" You asked. Levi shrugged and pulled out a stick of cigarette and lit it.

"Come with me, you need a break." Levi offered his hand, you blushed and reluctantly took it.

Levi had you were sun glasses and a hat, and so did he. He said they were for protection from the fans. Levi took you to an amusement park, ice cream and lunch. Then, when you were about to go to the theatre, someone had accidently bumped into you, making your glasses and hat fall off.

"Omg! It's (y/n)! The person squealed, attracting more people. You heard Levi cuss and he suddenly took your hand and began running. You looked back and saw a mob of people chasing you, cameras and phones out to take pictures, some had notepads with them for you to sign on.

Luckily, you and Levi managed to loose them by hiding in a cramped alley way.

"Good. They're gone." Levi panted. You gasped when you discovered the position you were in. Levi had one of his arms over your head and the other on your waist, your legs were intertwining one another and your chest was on his stomach. Your head was near his shoulder and you could smell his cologne.

"If you're done sniffing me like a dog, I'd love to get out now." You heard Levi said.

"S-sorry...!!" You apologized and blushed hard. Levi shook his head and petted you.

"Come on, the day is still young."

**

"Scene forty five. Take one."

"And Action!"

"Rivaille...you weren't cheating on me, were you?" You mumbled, glaring at the back of the man. He sighed and crushed his cigarrete in the ash tray and turned to you. In one swift movement, you were pushed against a wall as the man's face draws near you.

"Why would you care?" He snarled and leaned in furthur. You braced yourself and quickly closed the distance between your lips. The kiss was harsh but gradually became sweet and tasty. You pulled back and smirked at the shocked actor.

"Because I want to." And you walked away.

The director and mostly everybody had their mouths hung open, and the director mumbled, "cut..".

"T...that wasn't even in the script...BUT I LIKE IT!" The director yelled.

"What got you motivated to kiss, (y/n)?!"

You smiled and sat down, "I...had a bit of training." You simply said and stood up once you had a sip of water. Levi had already worn his glasses and was waiting for you.

He offered his arm, "ready to go...practice?"

You wrapped your arm on his and smiled at him, "definately."

Hey Trainees! How are you all? Your danchou's been doing great, tbh!

Anyways, mind if I ask for your opinions, Trainees?

Should I change the way I spell Bertolt's name? I know it really is Bertholdt...but I got used to calling and writing Bertolt that way...also..

Should I enter this story to the Winter SnK Watty Awards? Gimme your opinions, if you'd vote if I enter this story or not.

Requests are still ON HOLD

Until then, be humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!