Ayato x Amaris (OC)

Title: Panda 🐼
Warning 🆘: Involves mentions of murder, bullying, and kidnapping (obviously)
Requested by: AmarisTamayo
-----------------------------------------

"Why do I have to be here? We don't need smartness to live, they need to teach us creativity and what to do in real life situations!" Amaris whined, banging her head on the desk.

"Calm down, Amaris. I asure you nothing wrong will happen and you will have a nice, relaxing day," Ayato assured Amaris.
Amaris looked up and her face shrunched up, "You don't know that, Panda." Ayato still hadn't gotten used to the fact Amaris saw him as an adorable panda, and blushed bright red and started stumbling on his words.

"I-I do-o k-know t-that, senpai-i because-e w-who would-d want to hu-urt you?"

"Mesume and her friends, that's who," Amaris muttured under her breath, not thinking Ayato heard "Anywho, let's start doing the project."

Time Skip

Ayato had finsihed the project on his own since Amaris had fallen asleep. He took out his phone and started taking pictures of Amaris. "Senpai, you look so cute~" Ayato said, in a love daze.

Amaris started waking up and saw Ayato taking pictures. "Ahhh! Don't!" Amaris yelled and fell off the chair, scurring under the table.

"Come on just one, Amaris!" Ayato acted like he hadn't taken one from the start.  

"No, I am too gorgeous for that!" Amaris said, shielding her face with her hands.

Lunch

Lunch arrived and Amaris accidentally kicked Ayato because she was excited for lunch.

"Sorry, Panda," Amaris muttured looking down at her bento.

"I-It's totally-y fine, Amaris!" Ayato said blushing bright red from the nickname.
Amaris and Ayato talked while eating outside at the bench. Amaris ate her food and also took Ayato's.

"I think I should tell you something that has been going on lately," Amaris said changing her tone. Ayato perked up and listend carefully.

"Mesume and her friends has been posting nasty rumors on the school website and keep calling me a skank. Now, I don't go on social media so I didn't know until people started talking about me and Uekiya asked me about. Panda, I-I shouldn't care about what people think about me, b-but I just do," Amaris said tearing up.

Ayato's expression suddenly darkened,  "Amaris, don't worry about them. You have me, I'll make them stop."

"T-thank you, Panda."

At night

Ayato snuck into Mesumes house and stood over here sleeping body. "This is for my senpai." He said and stabbed Mesume over and over again.

He wiped the blood off of his face and smirked proudly at his work,"Now, the other bitches."

One by one the girls had perished under the hands of Ayato, he snuck into Amaris's house and smiled foundly at her. "I can't wait any longer, senpai~"

Amaris woke up in an unfamiliar bed, her head aching, "W-where am I?"
Amaris looked around and saw her wrist handcuffed to the bed, she panicked and started trashing around.

Suddenly Ayato came in with pancackes and orange juice on a tray. "Hello, my love," Ayato smiled and set the tray down on the bedside table "I made you breakfast."

"A-ayato? Why-y are you doing this?" Amaris said sitting up, terrifed "I thought you were my friend!?"

"I want more than that, Amaris! I couldn't wait." Ayato explained getting closer to her.

"You liked me?" Amaris asked.

"Liked? I love you, Amaris. I am obssed with you," Ayato smiled widely.

"God, don't do that face again. So, you are.... What was it my sister called it?.. Oh, a yandere! You're a yandere?" Amaris said, happy she got it.

"Yes, I am and for you Amaris." Ayato said, unhandcuffing her.

"Me? Why me?" Amaris asked, weirded out.

"You're beautiful, smart, funny, and so loveable. You don't have to worry, I'm still your panda." Ayato said, cutting the pancake.

"T-thanks?" Amaris said akwardly.
After eating Ayato told her she will never leave.

"I am pissed off at you, because if you had just grew the balls to ask me out, I would have said yes," Amaris said, not liking the idea of not leaving the home "I may have complained of school, but that doesn't mean I don't want an education!"

"Don't be mad, senpai~ You can still go to school, just don't tell anyone about this or your family and you will die."

"You're lucky I love you still."

"W-what?......."