Red soles

I get up and straighten my hair. It now hangs down my back. I dress in a black fitted dress with a scooped neckline and I pair it with my black Louboutin's. I match it with a red sapphire necklace and matching earrings. I look at my self in the mirror and I must admit I look good.

If I have to go down there and sit through dinner feeling embarrassed after today then I'm going to make sure Luca suffers. I want to look desirable. I want him to need me and I want him to prove that he wants me.

He exits the bathroom looking fresh in his three piece navy suit. He has run his hands through his messy wet hair and it looks just right. His cologne wafts over me and I have to admit I tingle all over. His jawline is sharp and covered in some light stubble making him look masculine.

As I turn and walk to the door he grabs my wrist. He turns me and leans in to my face. "You look absolutely edible tonight Bella but let me warn you now you won't win I know what your doing" with that he releases me and I walk out with Luca in tow.

We walk down the stairs and in to the dinning room. Everyone is seated and as I sit down Angelina gives me a hug. "I heard about today I'm so sorry you had to go through that just know I'm here for you" with that she pulls away and I smile in return.

Luca sits down and just like last night dinner is served. As the waiters each serve us a plate I gladly take a glass of wine needing something to get through tonight. "So my darling how are you liking married life?" Mrs Ricci asks.

"I'm liking it a lot Mrs Ricci I think I have adapted well in such a short time" I reply.

"Please call me Asmara dear after all you are my new daughter so how are you liking Luca's room will you be needing our interior designer to re-decorate for you?"

"No actually I rather like it Asmara I think we may just have the same taste in clothes and in designs, after all, it seems we're both dark and mysterious," I say and everyone laughs.

"Bella you have no idea how dark he really is" Dante says and I watch as Luca gives him a dark look. He shuts up and continues to eat. As everyone makes conversation I feel Luca's hand once again crawl up my thigh. I turn to look at him but he isn't looking at me he is engaging in a conversation with his father and brothers.

As his hand wanders higher I put my hand under the table to remove it but it's pointless. He won't budge and he begins to slide his fingers up and down the slit of my panties. I feel the wetness seep through the silk material and I look around but no one seems to notice. My face has gone a deep red by now and as he continues to move his fingers I feel myself grow closer.

Suddenly Angelina stands and looks at me. "Would you like to look around the rest of the house now Bella?"

"I'd love to Angel" with that I stand and attempt to walk away. But Luca tightens his grip and I turn to look at him. "I'll see you soon wife" is all he says before devouring my lips and pulling his hand away.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!