Chapter 28 ~ Reunion

[ATTENTION FELLOW SHOES-! Or regular readers who have not become part of the Shoe Nation-]

My most recent video will be premiering soon, so get some of your own stuff done and then join this random madness. :'D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HfxrPM4r08

And to those who won't be able to join the premiere or are reading this way past the upload date, I still recommend watching it. And this- https://www.youtube.com//watch?v=Kp2rC6nrtR0

(I will put the links into the comments again since I've never had Wattpad working with links-)

Now, on to the long awaited chapter! <3​​​​​​​

After you got rescued, the Star Sanses brought you and your schoolyard arch nemesis-bully to an apparently-safe-from-Nightmare-AU called Haventale. (Not Haven Valley, aka your SOUL. Don't get confused. I didn't even know Haventale was a thing when I first created Haven Valley, but then I found that Cream ship comic back in 2017. :'D)

"Thank you so much for saving me from such a ruthless castle~. They weren't really the nicest guys", (B/N) said as she tried to strike a seductive pose in front of Ink and Blueberry while Dream was somewhere in the kitchen, but you swore you heard him say 'They can't be nice when they're bad! Duh!'

Blue looked a little flattered as he laughed, him being in the spotlight again. Ink on the other hand was still emotionless since he didn't drink his vials yet. The blue skeleton remembered this and grabbed some vials from under the couch before holding them in front of Ink. The emotionless skeleton gave him a blank look, but he eventually took the colorful vials and drank them all until he could feel again. Ink and smiled and looked at (B/N), "No problem, Miss!"

You sighed in disappointment, knowing very well that the Star Sanses seemed to tolerate, or even like her. Well, you had no problem tolerating her either, but even you had inner anger issues whenever she started gloating about how good her life is and how miserable yours is compared to hers. It got on your nerves, yes, but your usual neutrality and habit of simple acceptance kept you away from just telling her to fuck off. Especially since she was the girlfriend of a boy from one of the most well-known families in your city, named (G/N), who used to be one of your friends back in elementary school before he changed and got himself (B/N) as girlfriend. Even in a relationship, this girl had to maintain more attention than needed. Your best friend, (F/N), didn't seem to approve of your "friendship" anymore, seeing as (G/N) slowly became his arch-nemesis and they started to hate- no... despise each other's presence and existence.

(F/N) said that they despised each other because of personal reasons, but you were certain that it was also because your best friend was protective and possessive over his role as your best friend. He didn't want to be more, he didn't want to be less. It was almost as if he saw this position of his as some kind of destiny-driven duty.